Chapter 33

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 33:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 33:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The first TV series played by Lu Yao and An Qi was broadcast on the Internet platform.

Angel has a bad personality, but it pretends to be good in front of the fans. As soon as the TV series started broadcasting, Aite played several starring roles in the show, including Lu Yao.

Just started, Lu Yao played the female number two in the play, the rich girl Qianjin, love but not, there are not many works in the early stage. Although the storyline is old-fashioned and vulgar, but this script is now popular, so even if you see the film that knows the ending at the beginning, the ratings are still good.

Lu Yao looks beautiful and useless. This kind of drama is the most cannibalistic. Lu Yao's **** girl in the play, her acting is outstanding, is it not often greeted by your mother that he died, today when he went out and was hit by a car.

"Sister Lu Yao, don't look at your cellphone recently." Zhang Sisi was upset when she saw Weibo about Lu Yao.

The evaluation of Lu Yao on the Internet is all but down. Zhang Si's thinking is on the one hand. Anqi also bought the navy, so he deliberately black Lu Yao.

"Why don't you watch it? I think my attention has risen. You can see that it has risen to the top three," Lu Yao's eyelashes were slightly curled, and her wandering eyes were shining.

For her, whether he is black or red powder, as long as there is a hot topic.

Even if she didn't want to admit, she is now a childish young rookie, not to mention Wang Yujiao after the film, even An Qi can't compare, so no matter which crew she goes to, it's not uncommon to be bullied.

And the method of quickly increasing fame is also a way of being scolded.

"It's fine if you want to drive." Zhang Sisi was afraid that Lu Yao would not be able to withstand it when he first entered the circle, but it didn't matter if he wanted to drive.

Even if scolded, thanks to this drama, not only did more people find Lu Yao to act, but even Lu Yao's worth was much higher.

Zhang Sisi recommends a beauty salon in Lu Yao. Many artists go there. Lu Yao is now filming most of the time. For the purpose of shooting, he is wearing heavy makeup. Even if it is cleaned every day and cleansed, the skin is also fragile. Quite a lot.

After finishing facial treatment, Lu Yao leaned on the sofa seat to let professionals care for her hair. The phone called. Lu Yao saw a strong disgust in the number under her eyes, she hung up the phone, and then the information came again.

Lu Yao looked at the row of messages on the mobile phone with the same person's information, and deleted them one by one, and then deleted the information on the last day. Lu Yao paused for a long time before returning a word or two. Okay.

Lujia.

If possible, Lu Yao would not want to come back to this place all his life.

Lu Mu has called the reason more than once, and there is a call almost every few days. In addition to Lu Mu's, Lu Nian also made many calls.

These calls increased after Lu Yao's first TV series aired.

Mother Lu had only thought about the cheap daughter she had picked up and married a wealthy person, so she would have to ask for more money and double the money she raised in these years to earn back. To ask Lu Yao to order pensions and the like.