Chapter 37

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 37:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 37:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

The scandals of Chen Dao and Lu Yao went on a hot search, but neither party admitted that the time went by, and naturally it faded.

After all, this thing is true and false, and no one knows. Lu Yao will make another movie next time, and he will be CP with other people.

Lu Yao received a new film. It is said that the agent watched a lot of scripts and carefully selected TV series. Although it is an online drama, Lu Yao played the female one. There are many plays and people are also pleased. Zhang Sisi has seen the script and is super sweet.

"I actually really want to act as No.2." Lu Yao's spiritual world is a woman who is almost thirty years old, even if she plays an eighteen-year-old girl, even the kind of beauty.

"Nonsense, what's so good about female No. 2," Zhang Sisi interrupted her.

Lu Yao looked at the script he got and flipped through a few pages. It was really the perfect design. It seems that all the words in the world describe this female one.

Lu Yao looked at the family harmony in the script and the girl with a happy love. When she was thinking of herself in high school, she was still at the Lu family. If you think about the subject of the book, you will find it ridiculous.

After receiving the play, Lu Yao quickly joined the group. It was Fang Shengzhou, a popular male entertainer in the entertainment industry, who played with Lu Yao.

Fang Shengzhou singer was born, but he has a good shape, tall, beautiful outline, fair skin, looks like a white shirt, clean and pure, really like the school grass out of the comics.

"A third-line star is actually the heroine?" Fang Shengzhou looked at the appearance and grace, and his true personality was actually proud.

Fang Shengzhou was reluctant and always felt that he had been rubbed on by others and had no good temper for Landing Yao.

"Master, the contract has been signed, you give me a good performance," the agent appeased his artists, and now the script is difficult to mess up, Fang Shengzhou is also picky about the script, only willing to act as the actor, and finally received one who is both the protagonist, The script is good, so you have to play it well.

"Cut." Fang Shengzhou snorted disdainfully.

The first scene is the rival play of the male and female protagonists.

Lu Yao played a female wearing a floral dress and dragged the suitcase into the school gate, and was accidentally hit by the male No. 1 on the ground.

A simple shot, stunned that it hasn't been filmed many times before, Lu Yao was hit on the ground several times, until the hand was rubbed to the broken skin, the male one began to enter the state, and filmed the scene well before it was over.

"Sorry, I was insomnia last night, I slept late, and I was in a bad state." Fang Shengzhou copied it with one hand, slightly lifting his jaw, revealing a playful face.

"Sister Lu Yao, I think that Fang Shengzhou is clearly intentional." Zhang Sisi remembers that although Fang Shengzhou was a singer, he has also been in the entertainment industry for several years. It's not bad to watch acting, so I won't shoot so many times.

Lu Yao washed her hands and saw that the tender meat on her palms had a bit of skin and felt a bit tingling. She looked at Fang Shengzhou's direction and of course knew that Fang Shengzhou was not friendly to her.