Chapter 32

EN MTLNovel

Home » Back to Before I Married the Tyrant BBIMT » Chapter 32:

Back to Before I Married the Tyrant Chapter 32:

« PrevNext »≡ Table of Contents

Settings

Qin Sheng has loved Lu Yao for a long time, maybe since the first time.

But he was naturally sensitive and inferior. Since he was an adult, he has been working alone in Beicheng. He has been engaged in manual labor for a long time, and with cheap wages, his life has become numb and gray.

Therefore, even if he knew that he loved Lu Yao, he would not dare to confess, because he felt that he was not worthy of Lu Yao.

But yesterday the agent approached him and said that the company would win him and let him do it well. If there is no accident, he will be red.

Therefore, he had the courage to confess to Lu Yao.

He finished shooting a scene, and there is still a long time before the next scene. He found a secluded corner and leaned against the wall. His eyes were fixed on the phone, but the other party did not reply. He called.

The moment the phone was connected, Qin Sheng felt a little ignorant. He drew a cigarette from his pocket and held it in his mouth. He lit the cigarette and smelled the smell of cigarettes before calming down.

Hearing the other party calling his name, Qin Sheng's heart collapsed, his pupils opened, and his lips moved slightly.

"Lu Yao, did you see the content of WeChat? I mean it seriously."

Like you, these words are difficult for Qin Sheng to speak. If he hadn't become an entertainer, he would not have spoken this sentence in his life, but now he is different from before.

Lu Yao's finger pressed on the phone, her eyes stunned, she was a little overwhelmed, she never thought Qin Sheng would like her.

"Qin Sheng, what you said is too sudden." Lu Yao's eyes flickered.

Qin Sheng covered his eyes and even if he couldn't see Lu Yao, his cheeks were still hot. "I just wanted to tell you that you don't need to rush to answer me."

Qin Sheng's voice was hoarse, he tried his best to say this sentence.

Hanging up the phone, Qin Sheng leaned against the wall, his body suddenly slackened, and he fell to the ground.

"Qin Sheng, are you okay," Qin Sheng disappeared in the blink of an eye, but the director was looking for Qin Sheng.

"Isn't it sick? Do you want to take a break." The assistant was scared when he saw an unnatural blush on Qin Sheng's face.

Recently, Qin Sheng's plays are very important.

"No, I'm just a little hot, just wash my face." Qin Sheng straightened his body, waved his hand, and walked toward the bathroom.

Lu Yao was upset in the room and was suddenly confessed by both people. Lu Yao was not happy at all.

After rebirth, she actually made up her mind and was busy with her career. Does God want her to fall in love now?

It was not enough to give one, but two came at once.

Lu Yao thinks about it, if you really find a suitable person, there is nothing wrong with it. After all, this profession can't last a lifetime, and one day it will return to ordinary.

At the right age, she wants to get married and have children. In this life, find a man she likes and loves her.

But now she is asked to choose which one, she really can't choose, maybe neither of them is suitable, or maybe her real son is really in it.