Chapter 57: Extra: Small Daily Life (4)

Like many celebrities, the reason why Lu Yao and Fu Shishu got married was that Fengzi got married.

Mr. Fu, who has always been capable, actually smirked at the report when she saw Lu Yao 's pregnancy report. At that time, Lu Yao 's first reaction was that Fu Shishu was stupid. If he was really stupid, she could return it in time. .

"I'm just a little bit excited." Fu Shishu finished his smile, calmly slipping into his pocket.

"You said, was it your intention to do it on purpose." Lu Yao was wrong to think about it.

For her career, she did not want to get married so early. Although the two were in a romantic relationship, it was impossible to maintain the relationship with the monk and nun all the time. The intimate things were done, and insurance measures were taken every time.

According to common sense, it should be impossible.

"I didn't," Rarely, Fu Shishu was a little guilty.

"You say it again?" Lu Yao narrowed his eyes slightly, dangerous.

"Well, I admit, I did a little bit of hands and feet." Not just a hole in the sleeve.

Fu Shishu also had no choice. Who asked Lu Yao to refuse to marry, but he was almost thirty, and even those who fell in love behind him got married and had children.

He looked jealous, and added that Lu Yao's scandal was full of flying. If he didn't do anything, maybe his wife would run away with someone.

Now, he feels more at ease.

With children, Lu Yao was not easy to get rid of, so she had to get married with Fu Shishu. On the wedding day, except for the friends in Fu Shishu's circle, most of the people in the entertainment circle came and were very lively, even on TV.

Lu Yao, in a retro European-style court wedding dress, wore a delicate crown, signed the hand of Fu Shishu, and walked to the palace of marriage.

Since getting married, Fu Shishu has left early and returned early, and even rarely hangs out with friends.

It took Pan Yi a lot of effort to invite Fu Shishu out.

"I asked someone to get good wine back from abroad." Pan Yi knew that Fu Shishu liked good wine, which made people pay special attention. He pointed to the table and handed Fu Shishu by the way.

In the past, Fu Shishu did not leave his hand, but this time, he did not take it.

"Why, I don't like this brand, I will ask someone to change it." Pan Yi said that he would ask someone to take another cigarette.

Fu Shishu frowned slightly, and his expression became a little more serious. "I quit smoking and drinking."

"Fuck, what's the matter." Pan Yi was surprised and almost bounced from the chair. He looked at Fu Shishu with an incredible eye. "Is Lu Yao pushing it hard."

This is the only possibility that Pan Yi thought of.

Pan Yi is also married now, married a good wife, who is in charge of the East and West, and once asked him to quit smoking and alcohol, but Pan Yi is a ruthless man, has a bad temper, and has a better family background than his wife. Well, his wife would only dare to say something, not how to really treat him.

But Fu Shishu is different. Everyone in the circle knows that Fu Shishu is in love with Lu Yao, and all the people chasing them are in the reality show. Now they have cut the video of Fu Shishu washing the dishes in the reality show. Down, keep it.

Fu Shishu slapped Pan Yi directly, "Why do you miss your sister-in-law so much, this is my voluntary."

Since Lu Yao became pregnant, Fu Shishu asked the doctor a lot of precautions, and the smell of smoke must never be smelled. Fu Shishu thought about it, simply quit together.