Chapter 63 - And nothing mattered then except for you and I

A/N - mild to hard sexual content (though we're not quite there yet)

"Allegra!"

Dean stormed into the hotel room, nearly tearing the door off its inches as he slammed it shut behind him. He halted in the middle of the room, looking wildly about him. The only light that was on came from the nightstand. All their stuff was still there, so Allegra had to be as well. Maybe the bathroom?

"Allegra?" Dean knocked on the door. "Alley, are you in there?"

Dean heard scuttling inside. Someone was definitely on the other side of the door. But it remained shut. He leaned against the wood. 

"Alley, I'm... I'm sorry. I know I sound like a broken record player, but it's all I can say. I never meant... I didn't... God, I hate this! I don't know why I keep messing up and saying those things! I just know that I want you so badly, it hurts! You mean more to me than... Alley, I'll do anything for you. Anything at all. I'm not leaving you again, and I'll wait for as long as it takes for you to forgive me and be ready for... Whatever you want, I'm in, I swear it. You jump, I jump."

Dean held his breath, waiting anxiously for any reaction to his words. But everything stayed quiet. He sighed and dropped his head. It was no use. No matter what he said, it wouldn't change the fact that he had hurt her again. Who was he kidding? He was no good for her. 
Suddenly, the lock clicked, and the door opened. Allegra stood barefoot on the threshold, her make-up removed and her hair free from the silver hairpin but still dressed in her green velvet dress. Her eyes were still a bit red from crying.

"You're a goddamn idiot, Dean Winchester."

"I know. Alley..."

Allegra threw herself into Dean's arms in the blink of an eye. She kissed his lips and hugged him, pressing her body against his. 

"I love you," she breathed against his skin.

"I..."

"Say 'I know,' and I will zap you to Antarctica!"

Dean grinned at her threat.

"And what if I say 'I love you too'? What are you gonna do then?"

Without breaking eye contact, Allegra's hand crept slowly up to the nape of his neck. She pulled him down and brushed her lips against his one more time before she let go. Dean watched her close the dark grey curtains before she walked to her backpack, from which she took a small bag out. 

"Wait here," she said, winking mischievously.

Okay. Dean sighed in relief as she disappeared into the bathroom again. Okay, this is good. She's not angry. She's... I don't know what she is, but definitely not angry.

Not quite sure what to expect next, Dean resolved himself to at least remove his jacket, vest, shoes, and socks. He paused a moment, wondering if he should strip further, and decided that removing his neat white shirt wouldn't be too bold a move. He had just loosened the buttons at the sleeves when he heard the bathroom door open again. He turned to face Allegra and... froze in shock.
The light from the bathroom behind her gave her a special shine, like an aura of an angel. Her red hair lay perfectly over her left shoulder. She was dressed in a thin robe of fine ivory lace, which closed with three very well-placed ribbons in the front and went all the way down to her feet... and was completely see-through.
Dean's eyes widened when he caught Allegra's naked skin peeping through the lace. He had seen her body so many times before, but there was something about the way she was appearing before him now that just took his breath away. Then he noticed the necklace around her neck. He lost all sense at seeing the winged heart resting just above her bosom. Everything Dean felt from then on came straight from his heart.