Chapter 43 - Great scott!

A/N mild sexual content in this chapter

This was a parallel universe or something. It had to be. An alternate reality where Allegra was... a mom, apparently. The only other explanation was that Dean'd been thrown into the future by that feathered asshat, Turiel. It wouldn't be the first time angels made him travel through time (would it really be too much to ask a DeLorean when that happened?), but then... No, no, no, that couldn't be it! If this was the future, that would mean... that little boy... Allegra called him 'uncle Dean' so she would've had to... with Sam?!
Dean was pacing the living room, trying to make sense of what the hell was going on when Allegra came down the stairs and went straight for him. She clasped her hand on Dean's mouth, silencing him before he could speak, and put a finger to her lips.

"Not here," she muttered. 

Dean nodded and let Allegra take his hand. She led him through the house, past the dining room and kitchen, and then went outside, where they continued to a barn a bit further ahead. Allegra kept looking around as if she expected something to jump out of the dark at any moment. She pushed Dean into the barn and turned the lights on. He watched her as she grabbed a nearby canister and poured a thick line of salt in front of the door. A quick glance and Dean saw that the entire barn had salt lines all over the place. Warding against demons, iron plates bolted against the walls, devil traps on the ceiling and the floor... The whole place looked like an upgraded version of Bobby's panic room. It was damn impressive, to say the least.

Dean turned to Allegra, wanting to ask what was going on, but she threw herself at him, pushing him against a table. It happened so suddenly that Dean froze for a second. But when Allegra's mouth collided with his, and she kissed him with ardent desire, Dean lost himself. 
Allegra placed her hand on the nape of his neck, gripping his hair tightly. Dean's own hands immediately slid around her waist, bringing her body closer to his. He felt the beat of her heart. It was racing wildly, just like his was. A slight but insistent push from Allegra's tongue made Dean part his lips. He groaned lightly when their tongues met. His hands somehow found their way to Allegra's top and slipped underneath. She gasped in their kiss as she felt his fingers touch her skin, but she didn't so much as move one inch away.
With their tongues still dancing wildly around each other, Dean became aware that Allegra was taking off his jacket. It dropped to the floor, followed closely by his own flannel and the red one Allegra wore. Dean took her body in his arms, turned them around, and perched Allegra on the table. Her thighs clenched his hips, keeping their bodies practically glued together.

The weeks, months, of suppressed lust were coming out. The jealousy, the fighting, every crappy thing that had happened since Oregon was instantly forgotten. Dean just wanted to be with Allegra. And she clearly wanted to be with him. 
His hand traveled up to her breast. To his delight, Allegra wasn't wearing a bra. Dean cupped her breast and gave it a little squeeze. Allegra gave another gasp. She grabbed hold of his shirt, not to take it off, but to actually pull Dean closer to her. In her action, Dean ground up against her. He felt himself get hard. Allegra felt it too. She pushed her lower body against his, making Dean groan. 

He had never seen Allegra like this. She wasn't hesitating, nor exploring, nor careful like she always was. There had only been a handful of times when she had taken control during their relationship, but Dean had always been the one to instigate their sexual endeavors. Her past with Eric always loomed over her, so she always kept a certain restraint. Not this time, though.   
It was because of this that Dean broke off their kiss. He gripped Allegra's hands to stop her from opening his jeans. He couldn't believe the words that came out of his mouth next.

"A-Alley, w-wait, just... hold on a second here."

"No, Dean, I don't wanna hold on," Allegra said, out of breath, her hands holding the waistline of his jeans. "It's been years since I've seen you, and we... Now that you're back, I don't wanna lose another moment with you."