Chapter 69 - Fifty shades of Winchester

A/N hard sexual content in this chapter

After taking care of Sam and deleting the text and voicemail, and after quite the heated make-out session on the couch, instigated by Allegra to make up for her keeping quiet about Kevin, Dean set his plan for their picnic in motion. He asked Allegra out and then surprised her by taking her into the backyard about an hour before the sun went down. 
Never before had he felt more at peace. Sure, demons and monsters still lurked out in the world, and there was the everyday stuff that humans did to each other, but for once in Dean's life, none of that mattered. Nothing bad could reach him in the house at the groove. He finally had a home where he could live that apple pie life he had secretly always dreamed of having. And it was all thanks to her. 

Dean watched Allegra lick the tip of her fingers clean after eating a piece of lemon meringue pie. His mouth curled up in a smile upon seeing she was oblivious to the little whisk of cream sticking to the tip of her nose. She looked so damn adorable. And very sexy. 
The setting sun complimented Allegra's hair, playing the red tresses with a soft copper and orange brush. Her simple yet fitting white long-sleeve blouse was left unbuttoned above her bosom, granting Dean a peak at her nude bra whenever she leaned in. She sat sideways with her legs folded, but her foot and ankle still peeped out from the long black skirt. Those little bits of exposed skin made him long for more. 
Allegra caught Dean's gaze as she reached for her wine glass. She tilted her head curiously. Gold shimmering eyes beckoned him to draw near, but he waited until her dulcet voice spoke to him. 

"What?" 

"You have a little something."

Dean pushed himself off using his elbow and leaned in. With a quick swipe of his finger, Dean got the cream off her nose. 

"Actually, now that I'm closer..." He pretended to squint. "Yeah, you got some more. Right... over... here."

His lips caught Allegra's. She hummed in their kiss and wrapped her arms around his neck. 

"Smooth," she said as they parted. "Very smooth."

"Do I get points?"

"For tricking me into the kiss like that? No. For the picnic? A+."

He grinned.

"I'll take it."

Allegra let her fingers run through his hair as they kissed again. That simple act made Dean melt completely. He forced himself to keep his cool and not push her back to devour her. The night before had gotten way out of hand, and they were damn lucky it ended well - fantastic, even. Yet the last thing he wanted was to make Allegra think that's what he would always want and expect from her from now on. Because if he was being honest with himself, he didn't need to have sex like that. Not anymore.
After Manhattan, after their birthday even, Dean came to appreciate a whole new meaning to the phrase 'to make love to someone'. Yes, he enjoyed pleasing Allegra, and she didn't shy away from trying new things to give him pleasure as well, but it wasn't just about sex and having a quick physical release anymore - it evolved into a more urgent need to just be intimate with the woman he loved in every beautiful and wonderful way possible. That level of closeness was a first for Dean, as well as for Allegra. That just made it all the more special in his eyes. 

Pulling his lover down with him, Dean lay back on the blanket they brought out with them. He wrapped Allegra in his arms as her body pressed against his. Their lips let go of each other, allowing their eyes to meet. 

"Do you euhm... wanna take this to the bedroom?" asked Allegra tentatively. 

The tiny hint of trepidation in her voice and the way she held her breath, waiting for his reply, kept Dean from letting his hormones (and the hellion's lingering mojo) take the better of him.