Chapter 32 - Suspicious minds

A/N mild sexual content in this chapter

Allegra traced Dean's chest with her finger. She took in his sleeping figure and smiled. Their yearning for each other grew each day they were together. Allegra knew it killed Dean he couldn't have sex with her like he wanted to. She knew because that's what she felt too. They both wanted it to be more than what they were doing now. But this was good too. They kissed, they slept together half-naked with only their underwear on, and, sometimes, they would dare to explore a little further than before.
Dean stirred, and Allegra looked up. His green eyes gazed lovingly at her. She could have sworn that the gold ring in the middle had grown since they began their more intimate relationship.

"Morning, hot stuff," she said playfully.

He flashed a grin.

"God, I love it when you talk like that."

Allegra moved up and kissed him. Dean immediately parted his lips, allowing her tongue to enter. He grabbed hold of her and pushed her back down on the bed. Her nipples hardened as his chest pressed down on her breasts. She let her hands rake through his hair.

"I missed you," whispered Dean against her lips.

"Dean, you were only gone for 24 hours. We've been apart for longer than that."

"Guess you're growing on me then."

Dean grinned again and planted his mouth on her. The kiss was shorter than the first one but still very passionate.

"You sure you're not using your Archangel mojo on me?" he asked her, breathing on her skin.

"That's not my grace you're feeling, Dean," said Allegra temptingly. "Four-letter word, starting with L."

With a wicked smile, Dean nuzzled her neck, his lips brushing her warm skin. His hand went down her body. First, her breast, which fitted perfectly in his hand. His thumb flicked her nipple, making Allegra hum in pleasure. Then, his fingers trailed further down her belly to her hip. Allegra gasped when Dean touched her inner thigh. She bit her lip as he teased her there, stroking her skin smoothly. 
Dean slowly moved his fingers back up over her skin and then rested his hand just above Allegra's underwear. She looked at him, her eyes begging him to keep going. That was one of the few things they could do (having done it with Eric, Allegra knew this at least wouldn't kill Dean, and she told him). He pushed against her, making her gasp again. He leaned in but didn't kiss her. With a mischievous undertone, he whispered into her neck.

"To be continued."

It was like something primal took over. Allegra pushed against Dean's body, and she flipped him over, so she was the one half on top now. Dean clearly hadn't expected her to do something like that and stared at her in surprise. Before he could react, Allegra's hand went underneath the waistline of his boxers. Her fingers curled around Dean's member, and his breath hitched. He'd already been aroused from just lying next to her half-naked body and her response to his touch, but now that Allegra took control, Dean became even harder. 
She kissed him passionately, pushing her tongue into his mouth. Dean reacted eagerly. She continued to tease him, just like he had done to her. Every time she stroked up, she let her thumb roll over his tip, inciting a moan. Dean was completely at her mercy. Perfect.
Allegra pulled her hand back, and her lips parted from his.

"To be continued," she said.

She slipped out of bed and put on her bathrobe. Dean pushed himself up by his elbows, bewildered at her stopping so abruptly.

"A-Alley? Wha-what are you...? Y-you can't just..."

"Can't I?"

Allegra winked at Dean as she looked over her shoulder. He groaned and dropped back on the bed, dragging his hands across his face. She left him alone in her room, hiding the smile on her face as his thoughts reached her. There was only a little part of Dean that felt disappointed. But his general impression was this; that was, without a doubt, the most amazing and hottest thing a girl had ever done to him.