Chapter 67 - Any thoughts?

A/N - mild sexual content in this chapter

"You okay there?"

Dean looked over his shoulder when he noticed Allegra was taking forever coming down the stairs. 

"Yeah, just... gimme a sec."

She winced, halting halfway to lean against the wall for support. He cursed silently. He should've thought about this sooner. Of course Allegra would be sore all over. Things got more than steamy last night. The hot shower should have relieved some of the aching muscles, but there was only so much to be done against the awkward sensation she must be feeling inside her. 
Dean hurried back up the stairs and took her hand, guiding her slowly, step by step. Once down, he picked her up, ignoring her startled objections, and carried her to the kitchen. He gently put her on one of the stools at the counter.

"Now, you relax, and I'll make us breakfast. Or brunch. Whatever."

"Wait, you can cook?" asked Allegra in surprise. 

"My dad was always on the road; I had to give Sammy something decent to eat once in a while." Dean smirked as he rummaged through the cupboards and closets to gather what he needed.

"Didn't he drop the two of you off at Bobby's?"

"Not always. If it was an easy case, he just left us alone in the motel we were staying at. Sometimes, we'd stay there for days on end without a word from him."

"Wow... Okay, so you win crappy childhood."

"It wasn't all bad. It's just... the life of a Hunter."

Allegra gave a little nod and shifted in her seat. Dean felt a pang of guilt when she winced again. 

"Dean, stop it." She suddenly rolled her eyes at him. "I'm okay, I promise. It's nothing a painkiller won't fix."

"What are you...?" Dean furrowed his brow at her, but then, it dawned on him. "Open broadcast?"

"Open broadcast. I must say, you got some pretty interesting thoughts when I got out of the shower, Winchester."

Dean quickly averted himself before his girlfriend could see the blush appearing on his cheeks and focused on making brunch. He preheated the oven and threw some bacon in a piping hot frying pan before he started working on the pancake batter. He hadn't made this particular dish in years, but the ingredients were all present, and they could definitely use the energy boost. 

At first, Allegra watched him in silence, and he occasionally threw her a glance, enjoying her casual look with her hair half-dry and loose around her shoulders and her favorite AC/DC top with black sweatpants. But soon enough, Allegra started teasing him about his cooking skills... and bedroom skills. Dean kept his back to her, grinning like an idiot. He did not need any further distractions (it was already very hard to ignore her bra-less breasts with those firm nipples peaking underneath that top); he had to make sure the pancakes were just right. 
As soon as they were done, he put a couple of them on an oven plate, topped each with ham, bacon, and cheese, and put them in for a soft grill. When Dean then took out the maple syrup, he heard Allegra's voice again. The things she was saying almost made him drop the bottle. 

"Damn, Allegra, ease up a bit, will ya?" Dean turned back to her, his face flushed red at her words.

Allegra was staring at him with dreamy eyes, chin leaning on the knuckles of her right hand, but drew back when he spoke.

"What?" she asked, seemingly confused.

"I mean, it's not like I don't want it, but are you sure you're ready to go full oral on me?" questioned Dean. "'Cause I don't want you to unless you are. It's not for everyone, and you did only just lose your vir-..."