Part 5

"I guess the pain from that punch really took a toll on him, huh?" Bella snickered and walked around.
"Why'd you take form of Camilo? How did you take form of Camilo? Why? How'd you get here?" I was so confused and angry, worried, scared.
My sister is psychotic. And I feel she was always jealous of me. She would always try to steal my friends and turn my friends against me. And that was part of the reason why we left. For me and my mothers sake.
"Calm down, catch your breath!" Bella laughs "I just came to visit! Then, I seen you walking around with... him."
"YOU'RE JEALOUS?! I KNEW IT. YOU'VE ALWAYS BEEN JEALOUS OF ME, HUH?
WHY DOES MY LIFE MAKE YOU JEALOUS?! WHY DOES ME BEING FRIENDS WITH CAMILO MAKE YOU JEALOUS?!" Yeah, I ask a lot of questions I realize now.
She stayed quiet and just looked at me.
"WELL?!" I say impatiently.
"Fine. Maybe I have been jealous of you. You're so perfect! It MAKES ME SICK. IT MAKES ME SICK JUST WATCHING EVERYONE DROOL ALL OVER YOU, AND YOU BE SO BLIND TO ALL THE ATTENTION!" Bella no longer was in the mood for tormenting me with her snobby attitude.
"So, this is what this is about? Because I get more attention? If you want Camilo, go ahead! But leave me out of it!" I cannot believe her ignorance. I was getting annoyed with these games she's always played.
"I'll be back.." she said walking back into the bushes no longer to be seen.

"Camilo? Are you awake now?" I was hoping through all the screaming Camilo might've woken up. All I here is a grumble from him.
"Camilo, I know it hurts, but can you shape-shift to get us out of here?"
"I can't, y/n"
I hear him sigh and I start to wonder if we were ever going to get out of here...

Writers note: sorry for the short chapter! I hope you guys are liking the story so far! Also THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH FOR 3.3k READS, THANK YOUUU!