Part 78. Milo.

Camilo's POV:

I open my eyes. I see y/n standing over me, with a worried look on her face.
"Hey, what's up?" I say in a sleepy voice.
"Camilo! Tell me, how did you get this?!" She shows me my vape.
I take it from her.
"It's nothing!"
"Nothing?! I don't want you starting a new addiction! You get hooked, easily!"
"Yeah, and?" I sit up.
"You need to take this seriously!"
"Okay... But I seriously don't care."
"Camilo, please?"
"Fine, fine, fine! What do you want?"
"For you to stop this before it gets bad!"
"But I like it.."
"You might like it, but I don't." Y/n sat next to me.
"Alright.. I'll stop."
Y/n holds her hand out to me. I place the vape in her hand. She places the vape in her pocket.
"I'll be back." Y/n leaves the room.
After a couple seconds I go out of the room too. I heard the front door open. I quickly hide in a nearby closet before whoever could see me. I peek through the door. I see y/n walk in. She walks to the bathroom. Nows my chance. I get out from the closet. I make my way down the stairs. I step outside. I walk around a little. Through the corner of my eye, I see a shiny object. I turn my head. I see my vape in the garbage, shining in the sun. I go over to the garbage and I pull the vape out. I hope it still works. I take a hit. Luckily it isn't broken in any way! I take another hit.
"Camilo?!" I hear two voices scream.
I look up from the vape. There in front of me is y/n... and my mom...
"Mamá! It's nothing! I swear!" I yell.
I hide the vape behind my back.
"Give me that!" My mother yells.
I hand the vape over.
"Really?! You're doing this kind of shit again?!" She brings the vape high in the air and then smashes it to the ground. The vape broke into many pieces.
"Mamá, REALLY?!" I shove my mom by the shoulders.
She takes a few steps back to catch herself. She couldn't believe I had just laid my hands on her. I get down on one knee to pick all of the pieces up. Y/n bent down next to me. I look at her with an annoyed expression. I look at the pieces in my hands. I try to piece the parts back together.
"Aw, crap.." I mumble under my breath.
"Hey, look at the bright side, now at least you can't vape anymore." Y/n says.
"Are you kidding me?! Did you really just say that?! How can you be so insensitive?!" I step away from her.
"I didn't mean for you to take it that way."
"Y/n, my mother just broke my vape! How can I not take it in a bad way?!"
Oh right, I forgot my mother was just standing there in shock. I look at my mother, with hatred in my eyes. I turn around and start walking away.
"Where are do you think you're going?!" My mother calls.
I didn't respond.
"Camilo!" I hear y/n call for me.
"Camilo, come back!"
I keep walking. And walking. And walking. I don't even know how far I had walked till I looked up from the ground. I definitely wasn't anywhere near the Casita anymore. I don't think I was in the town anymore.. All that was around me was trees. I sit on a log. I have my elbows on my knees. I take the broken pieces of my vape out from my pocket. I look at it. Maybe I can fix it? I examine the pieces. I start to put it together. After a couple minutes I manage to make it look as though it never broke. I try to take a hit. It sort of exploded at the bottom.
"Damn.." I say to myself.
I try to take another hit. Smoke had started to seep from the cracks. I take another hit. The vape had started to make a crackle noise when I hit it. After a couple more times it had started to work without anything weird happening. I sighed in relief.
"You're really attached to that, aren't you?" I hear a voice say.
I turn my body around. My heart has started to race.
"Who said that?!" I scream.
"Me."
I turn around. And in front of me stood.. Danny...
"GET AWAY FROM ME!!!"
Danny looked.. not like she had been murdered.
"Hello, Camilo. I see you've got a new addiction now?"
"I mean.. I guess. How are you here right now?"
"I'm dead. I'm not actually here. It's a figment of your imagination."
"So.. you aren't a ghost?"
"I'm not."
"Well, why am I imagining you? Am I going crazy?!"
"In a way.. You're nic high."
"What's that?"
"Nicotine high.. You're high off of nicotine.."
"But I feel fine. Other than I'm imagining you."
"Maybe lay off on the vaping? It'll destroy you and your life.. Your relationship with y/n as well. Sober up, and get back to the Casita as soon as possible. Y/n might be missing you."
"Really?"
"Mhm."
"Why-" she had disappeared, "Danny?"
Maybe I should lay off on this. It's making me imagine shit. Although who really knows if I was imagining it. Apparently I'm high so, I don't know what the hell is going on. I sit back on the log. I felt dizzy. I feel my head hit the ground and everything went black. I probably passed out.