Part 87. Milo shape-shifts..

Y/n's POV:

Its dark in his room, but the moonlight shining in from his window is enough to see the nervous look on his face. He brings his sleeve up to his face and he wipes his watery eyes. He feels his way around the side of my waist. He manages to pull me close. The sensation of his forehead gently pressed against mine is giving me mixed signals..

Camilo's POV:

I'm stalling because I have no idea what I am going to tell her. I don't want her to feel unwelcome. All of the thoughts that were swarming my head soon came to a halt by the sudden shriek of y/n. I open my eyes and- I let out a loud scream.
"CAMILO?!" Y/n screams.
"WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BIG?! I MEAN- NO-" Oh, crap.
Y/n laughs but is still in shock.
"I DIDN'T MEAN IT IN THAT WAY!" I say.
"IT'S OKAY! BUT UHM- IS THIS POSSIBLE? WAIT- AND YOU'RE TALKING LIKE A HUMAN!" Y/n reaches her hand out.
I try to stand but I immediately fall down. I look down and I have.. PAWS?!
"Aww! You're actually really cute!" Y/n cups me in her hands, "You're a kitten!"
"I've- I've never transformed into an animal before!"
"Your fur is so soft! I can't believe this!" Y/n smothered me with snuggles and kisses, but I didn't mind.
"Okay, okay! Sorry..!" Y/n put me back down.
I tried to change back but.. I can't.. why can't I?
"Uhh.. Y/N?! I CAN'T CHANGE BACK!"
Y/n's smile faded, "What? How? Why can't you?"
"I don't know! Y/n! But- I DON'T WANT TO BE A CAT!" I started to worry and freak out.
"It's okay! Maybe.. maybe you've used your gift too much? Maybe you just need to rest, than you'll be able to use your gift?"
"Y/n, I haven't been using my gift!"
"That.. that's right.. huh? Maybe you.. forgot how?" Y/n scooped me up again.
"FORGOT?! HOW CAN SOMETHING I'VE HAD SINCE I WAS LITTLE, SIMPLY BE FORGOTTEN?!" I start to try and get out of her hands.
"Well, it makes sense. You just need to practice and practice!" Y/n brought her lips to my forehead.
I felt butterflies in my stomach.
"Aww.. Are you- are you purring?" Y/n has a bright smile on her face.
"Huh? No! No, I am not!" I felt even more butterflies in my stomach.
I dropped from her hands down to the soft blankets. I walked a couple inches away and curled myself into a ball.
"Don't be embarrassed!" Y/n took me by my scruff and placed me next to her.
I look up to her. Since I can see in this dark I admire her beauty for a while.
"Have a staring problem?" Y/n jokes.
"Huh? Oh-" I look away, embarrassed.
Y/n giggles and wraps her hands around me. She pulls me closer and snuggles me. We both end up falling asleep. A while later I wake up to y/n freaking out.
"What's wrong?!" I say.
"You're-"
I then notice the change in how I feel.
"You're back to yourself!" Y/n hugs me.
"I am? Yes!" My vision becomes clear and I look at y/n.
I suddenly feel my body shrink. I am now looking up at y/n staring back down at me.
"Oh! You're.. you're a kitten again!" Y/n laughed.
"Not funny! You had me hopeful!"
"Stop pouting! You're adorable, so I don't mind!"
I lay back down next to y/n. We both doze off once more.

Y/n's POV:

I wake up in the morning. Camilo is still sleeping.. in his human form! I carefully get out of bed. I make my way to Carlos' room. I knock on his door. After no answer, I let myself in. I see Mel laying on top of Carlos. They are both still asleep. I go over to Carlos. I poke at his arm to try and wake him. He does wake up.
"What in the hell do you want?" He says, eyes still half way closed.
"Come with me! Hurry! Before Camilo wakes up!"
Carlos sighs and slowly wakes up Mel. The two boys followed me to Camilo's room. We all stand in front of sleeping Camilo. I lean close to him.
"Milo? It's morning!" I say.
I poke at him. He turns over.
"And this is why you woke me and Mel up?" Carlos says, annoyed.
"Camilo!" I shake him a little.
His eyes open and close a couple times to get used to the light. He sits up.
"What?" He's very tired.
"Good morning, cariño!"
Once his eyes weren't blurry from sleeping, he looks at me and there he goes, he's a kitten again.
"WHERE IS CAMILO? WHY IS THERE A CAT? IS THAT HIM!?" Carlos starts to laugh so much he falls to the floor.
Mel covers his smile.
"Don't make fun of me! I can't control it!" Camilo hides himself under blankets.

Writers note: I don't really care if you don't like cats:) who cares, it's a story! If it bothers you that much I guess you can think of it as a different animal. Btw I'm sorry for not updating as much. I have been having major writers-block. Anyways.. I thought this chapter was cute and I thought after what had just happened it needed some light! I hope you guys like this chapter as much as I do! Anyways, good day/night!