Part 66. The twins are home.

Camilo's POV:

Mel had stayed for breakfast. Y/n's mother was asking a ton of questions. I was putting mine and y/n's plates in the sink when there was a knock on the door.
"Who is it?" I ask.
"It's Pepa!" Y/n whisper/shouts.
Ms. Y/l/n had rushed us upstairs quietly. We heard everything.

Ms. Y/l/n's POV:

I open the door with a bright smile. Pepa didn't look too happy though..
"Hola, Pepa! What brings you here so early in the morning?" I ask.
"Hola.. May I come in?"
"Yeah!"
We both sit on the couch in the living room.
"I'm here because well, my poor babies, I haven't seen them in a while.. I'm truly worried.. I was wondering if you happen to know where they might be..? I tried asking Dolores but she wouldn't budge." Pepa looks as though she might cry.
"Uh.. I-I-" I look over very quickly and I see all four of them spying on us from around the corner, "No.. I don't know. It is weird, I had no idea that your kids were missing as well.."
"It's Camilo and Carlos.. their gone. And.. as well?" She raises a brow.
"Sí, y/n hasn't been home in a while.. I'm guessing they ran away together. Them three together.. their unstoppable. I bet their alright.. hopefully.."
"I am so sorry! I had no idea! I hope your right.. Well, thank you for the help. I've got to go. Again, thank you.."
I walk her out and the kids came running towards me.

Camilo's POV:

"She's worried about us?" I question.
"She's acting.." Carlos says.
"That's your mom?" Mel asks.
"Sí." Both me and Carlos say.
"Boys.. I think maybe.. at some point.. you should go back home.. It's been long enough since.. well, whatever had happened." Ms. Y/l/n says slowly.
"I think so too.." I say.
"No! We can't go back! I'm now just getting my life.. that I want.." Carlos had given Ms. y/l/n desperate eyes.
"And you don't have to now.. I'm just saying.. relatively soon..?"
"Carlos. We can't just stay here forever. Ms. Y/l/n has a life. A life taking care of her daughter, not taking care of us also. We can't stay." I hug Carlos.
"Okay. We'll pack our things.." Carlos drags his feet up the stairs.
Me and Mel follow behind. Mel sits down on the bed. I grab my ruana off of the chair. Carlos gets his whole stash of beer and drugs from under the bed.
"Carlos? Would you like a bag?" Y/n walks through the door.
"Maybe.. Yeah.." Carlos had a tear slowly going down his cheek.
Y/n went to her drawer and pulled out a knitted black bag. She gave the bag to Carlos who was still on the ground.
"My mom made it for me, but I don't use it, so you can keep it!"
Carlos analyzed the knitting. His fingers brushed over the soft yarn.
"Thank you, y/n!" Carlos stood up and hugged y/n.
Carlos let go and looked straight at me then to the floor. He got down on his knees. He opens the bag and starts to place the bottles of alcohol inside. He places the bags of drugs on top of the bottles.
"Okay.. I think this is it- Oh wait! My ruana!" Carlos looks around the room. He spots his ruana on the bing bag chair. He picks it up and places it inside the bag.
"Why was your ruana off? I thought you never take off your ruana?" I folded my arms.
Carlos' face went red and so did Mel's. Carlos and Mel gave each other looks that made me want to puke. I knew exactly why his ruana was off.. Anyways, we went downstairs to the door. Carlos set his bag down on the floor. Y/n places her arms around Carlos' neck. Carlos went red. Carlos, with shaking hands, hugs y/n around the waist. He starts to feel a little of her torso.. Y/n steps away. She places her arms around my neck. She placed her head on my chest. I place my hands around her waist. I felt up and down y/n's waist. I went up her shirt and felt her skin. Y/n clears her throat.
"My mom is right in front of us.." she whispers.
I look and sure enough, Ms. Y/l/n is watching us. I remove my hands from her waist. Ms. Y/l/n comes over to me and hugs me. She swings me side to side.
"We're going to miss you so very much!" We separate from the hug.
She looks down at me and smiles. She kisses me all over my face. She does the same to Carlos. Carlos hugs her tight.
"Okay! Thank you for stay! I'll miss you guys!" She says with a napkin catching her tears.
Y/n walks us to... wait?! The Casita is rebuilt?! How?! Me and Carlos run up to the Casita. The Casita waves excitedly. We wave back. We all run inside.. But there my mother stood with our dad...
"MY BABIES!" They both run up to us.
I nearly fell when me and my parents collided into a hug. After that super long hug my mother examines my body.
"Are you hurt?! Are you okay?! Where did you go?!"
Carlos just stood over to the side.. forgotten.. Mel had noticed and gave Carlos a hug.
"I-I'm okay." I say.
"Good, good! We were so worried!" My dad says.
My mother notices another boy besides Carlos.
"Who's this?" My mother walks up to Mel.
"A friend!" Carlos' heart drops to his stomach.
My parents notice they are holding hands.
"Are- Are you two a thing?!" My mother's eyes widened.
"Sí!" Carlos stands in front of Mel.
"..What's this?!" My mother snatches Carlos' bag away from him.
My parents look inside..
"WHAT HAVE I TOLD YOU ABOUT BRINGING YOUR DRUGS AND ALCOHOL INTO THIS HOUSEHOLD?! DO YOU NOT CARE ABOUT ANTONIO?!" My mother gives my dad the bag.
She lifts one hand in the air. And in the blink of an eye Carlos is laying on the ground. He places his hand on his face. Carlos is breathing heavily. Carlos is about to cry but try's his best to keep his tears in. Mel kneels besides Carlos. Mel is touching his face with his hands.
"Are you okay?!" Mel says frantically.
Camilo didn't say anything.
"You're grounded, Carlos! Go to your room!" My mother points upstairs.
Carlos stumbles to his feet and runs up the steps to his room. I give Mel a look which tells him he should leave.
"Okay! Well, you guys came just in time! Lunch is almost done!" My mother and dad walk into the kitchen.
I bring y/n upstairs. We go to Carlos' room. We see Carlos and Mel snuggling together. Carlos has tears running down his face.