Part 23

Y/n's POV:

"Camilo! Please. I didn't want-"
"I said leave! So get the FUCK OUT!" He yelled.
I couldn't believe he had just said that.
"I-"
Camilo stood up.
"WHAT DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND?! LEAVE! I DON'T WANT TO TALK TO YOU! I DON'T NEED YOUR STUPID APOLOGY!" He got real close to me.
He yanked me closer by my wrist. He squeezed my neck. I could hardly breathe.
"Stop!" I manage to yell.
I froze. I should have walked out. But I froze.
"Why do you care so much?! Why is it ME you care for?!" He got even closer, "LEAVE!" He let go of my neck and pointed his finger in my face.
"Get your finger out of my face." I said.
His eyes widened. He's never seen me so mad yet so quiet.
"I said get your finger out of my FACE!" I pushed him to the ground by his shoulders.
I looked down at him.
"Don't you dare underestimate me. Don't you dare put your finger in my face ever again. You hear me?"
He nodded. His eyes were wide. He wasn't angry anymore. He was filled with fear. I don't think I've ever seen him with so much fear on his face. I felt bad. But I stand up for myself.
I walk out of his room. I slammed the door shut. I went home.

Camilo's POV:

No. Why. Why did I get so mad?! No! I start crying like I've never cried before. My sister runs in.
"Camilo!"
I start hitting the floor with my fists.
"Camilo! Stop!"
My broken hand hurt like hell. But I still hit the floor with that hand.
"Breathe! Camilo, BREATHE!"
"I can't breathe!"
I start yelling.
"Everything is going to be fine! Just breathe! Stop hitting the floor!"
I hold my stomach and lean forward. I lay my head on the floor.
"Y/n... I hurt y/n... I didn't mean too!"
"Camilo. She'll be fine! Don't worry!"
"No. No. No. I love her too much. I yelled at her! She'll never forgive me! I'm a terrible person!"
"Sh. Sh. Shh."
Dolores brought me into her arms. She held me there until I fell asleep. I just want to end it.

Writers note: sorry for the short chapter! I know it bother you guys to see Camilo in this state, but that's just apart of the story! I hope it doesn't bother you guys a whole lot!