Part 29

Y/n:

I wake up. Camilo has his head on my chest still. I take a deep breath in.
"Y/n?" Camilo says.
"I thought you were sleeping!"
"I was. But then I woke up."
"Aw.. do you feel better?" I ask.
"A lot! Thank you y/n! You really didn't have to!" Camilo lifted his head up to see me.
"You're right. I didn't have to, but I did! Because I love you!-" I went pink.
Camilo did as well. But he seemed happy to hear it.
"I mean..." I said.
"It's okay! I love you too!" Camilo placed his head back down on my chest.
I smiled warmly.

Camilo's POV:

It made me extremely happy to hear those words come out of y/n's mouth. After a couple more minutes, there was a knock at the door. Weird. I wasn't expecting anyone. I get up to answer the door. I open the door. There was Danny standing there. Looking like she was going to kill me..
"Hey, Danny! What are you doing here?" I say cautiously.
"Don't act dumb! I saw you two through the window! Where is she?!" Danny pushed passed me.
I look over to see y/n standing. Her and Danny give each other death stares. But not too long after Danny plunges after y/n. Y/n runs behinds me. Danny pushes me out of the way. Luckily I just land on the couch. Y/n manages to run into the kitchen. Y/n rummages through the drawers. She found a chef's knife. Danny runs in. I run in as well. Y/n holds the knife up.
"You're insane!" Y/n yells.
"Says the one holding a knife!" Danny yells back.
"Stay back!"
Danny doesn't listen. Danny still charges at y/n. Y/n nicks Danny across the face as a warning sign.
"Ah!" Danny feels the wound on her face.
It was bleeding badly.
"Stop!" I say.
Danny looks over to me. Y/n was caught off guard. Danny looks back over to y/n. She kicks y/n in the stomach. Making y/n crouch forward in pain. Danny grabs the knife by the tip. She throws it in the air and catches it by the handle. She points the knife at me.
"I will kill her if it's the last thing I do." Danny then turned to y/n.
She lifted the knife, ready to strike. Y/n looked up.
"Danny. Please. I'm sorry. Don't hurt her!" I say.
"Too late!" Danny gives a laugh like no other.
It was almost as if everything was in slow motion from then on. I had just a split second to move in front of y/n, before the knife touched her skin. I dived in front of y/n. I've never felt more pain in my entire life. The knife sunk into my chest. I hit the floor. Danny stood there, terrified. Y/n fell to her knees.

Y/n's POV:

Camilo looked at me, and gave a little smile. The tears came pouring out as if they were being held back by a dam. Camilo was struggling to keep his eyes open.

Camilo's POV:

My vision started to get blurry. I couldn't hear a thing. A saw the blurry figure of y/n screaming. I couldn't see Danny anymore. The only thing I could feel were y/n's tears hitting my body and probably the pool of blood that I was in... and just like that... I saw a blurry light engulfing everything around me, including y/n. I hear a sort of ringing sound. Then it went quiet. Like a quiet I've never heard before..

Y/n's POV:

Camilo laid there, motionless. I tried to shake him. It didn't work. I screamed and screamed for what felt like ages. The Madrigals rush in. I felt a wave of heat rush over my body. It went black.