Part 52

Y/n's POV:

I woke to Camilo kneeling on the floor, both hands in fists stretched out in front of him, his head to the floor as well.
"Camilo? Are you alright?" I get up off of the bed and go over to him.
He didn't say anything. He just groaned in pain. He sat up straight and looked at me. He put his hand to his mouth. He quickly got up and ran to the bathroom. I ran after him. He started to puke in the toilet. Antonio ran in.
"Oh! Antonio! Uh.. maybe you shouldn't be here? Camilo isn't feeling too good!" I say.
"I want to be with my brother!" Antonio ran next to Camilo.
Once Camilo had stopped puking he sat against the wall.
"Hey.. why are you here?" Camilo asks Antonio.
"Because.. you're sick. And I want to be here with you... why.. are you sick?" Antonio hugs Camilo.
I also sat next to Camilo.
"I don't think you should know.."
"Why?! Ugh! I hate never knowing what's going on! Everyone always hides the truth from me!" Antonio gives a pouty face.
"I know you care.. but-"
"Just tell me!" Antonio was a little angry.
"I.. got high."
"What's that? And just tell me!"
"It's where you take a bad thing.. and in my case I snorted a bad thing-"
"What's snorting?"
"Breathing in... anyways.. and it made me go loco.." Antonio climbed into Camilo's lap.
"How does.. whatever that word is.. breathing in, make you go loco? It sounds fun!!!"
"ANTONIO! Don't ever say that! ...Your body just reacts to it like that."
"...You're going to be okay... right?" Antonio was about to cry after being yelled at.
"...Yeah! I'll just be sick for a little. Now, go.. I bet your animals are missing you right now!"
Antonio ran off.
"Wow.." I say.
"God... Antonio should never see me like this.. he shouldn't have to know what getting high is..." Camilo rubbed his tear filled eyes.
Camilo took out a cigarette.
"Where'd you get that?!" I say.
"Doesn't matter..."
"Don't you dare smoke that!"
"And what if I did?" Camilo took out a lighter.
He started the lighter and was bringing the cigarette closer and closer to the flame.
"You're only doing this because you're high!"
He smiled. He lit the cigarette. I tried taking the cigarette away.. but my dumb self touched the lit part.
"Ah.." I shook my hand.
Camilo dropped the cigarette and lighter and crawled over to me. He took my hand and examined it.
"Baby.. why'd you do that?" He questions.
I was about to say something but I noticed the rug was on fire.
"Camilo, the rug! The rugs on fire!" We both stood up.
Camilo tried to get water from the sink to put the fire out but it wasn't working. We watched the flame ingulf the rug. Dolores ran over to us. She saw the fire and went to go get help. By the time help arrived the whole bathroom was in flames.
"I'm so stupid!" Camilo yells.
"I know!" I say.
The family brought buckets of water from the kitchen and tried to put the fire out. It wasn't working. The flame grew bigger and brighter. Through the bathroom window I saw a figure.. Danny! She smiled and than disappeared. I looked down the stairs and saw an even bigger fire engulfing the downstairs. I noticed that the bedrooms had smoke coming out from underneath the doors.
"Camilo! We need to get out of here!"
I tried to yank him away.
The family... where'd the family go? They might've gone outside.. anyways I tried yanking Camilo out but he wasn't budging.
"Camilo! The house is on fire!"
I finally got him to move. We were about to run down the stairs but Camilo stopped me.
"The stairs aren't stable! There's fire on them! Casita! Help us!"
Casita and Camilo communicated.
"...Antonio! He's not outside with the rest of the family! He's in the house!" Camilo ran to the first room.
Antonio wasn't in there. Me and Camilo were getting light headed from the smoke. After looking in all of the rooms we went to Antonio's room.
"Antonio! Where are you?!" Camilo screams.
We heard him.
"How are we going to find him?! This room is huge!" I say.
Camilo and I ran around. Fire was everywhere. The roof had collapsed in one area.
"Camilo! Don't go under there! There's fire everywhere!"
"I've gotta try!"
Camilo went under a wooden cave.
"I found him!" Camilo screams.
I heard Camilo yell in pain.
"Are you alright?! Are you hurt?!" No reply.
Antonio rolled out unconscious.
"T-Take him.. out!"
"I'm not leaving you!"
"GO!"
I managed to run out of the house with Antonio in my arms. I set him on the ground and I ran back into the house. I screamed for Camilo who was still inside of the wooden cave. I jumped over tall flames. I burned myself a ton.
"Camilo!" No reply..
I crawled into the cave. I saw Camilo curled up in a ball, his leg was stuck under a burning big branch that had fallen from a tree. He was unconscious from the heat and smoke.
"CAMI! WE NEED TO GET OUT OF HERE!" I tried pulling him but I couldn't.
I can't just leave him here to die... I curled up next to him. I was too weak to scream or try to pull him and myself out.
"I..." I couldn't talk without coughing, "love... you.."
I looked at Camilo's chard face. My eyes felt heavy. Me and Camilo laid together. I seen the flames starting to burn the wooden cave. My eyes burned because of the smoke. I couldn't breathe. It all went black...