Part 62

Y/n's POV:

"Mi amor? Where are you?" Camilo wasn't in the room, neither was Carlos.
Oh, I know what he might be doing. He might be looking for Carlos. But all that beer he had couldn't have worn off this fast. You know, I sort of agree with Camilo, he's fixated on helping Carlos and being with Carlos all the time. But I've noticed a significant decrease of time he spends with me.. I mean but we spend time together, like a lot. But when was the last time we spent peaceful time together... without Carlos? I don't want to sound petty or anything like that, and I know he needs his own time and that we can't be together all the time.. But I just want to go on a date or something, now that Bella or Danny can't crash it.
I decide to stop thinking about it, and get ready. I think I want to dress a little nicer today, maybe I can ask Camilo out on a date.. once he gets back. I get up from the bed and I go over to my closet. I pull out a beautiful dress.. but it seems too proper.. I pull out another dress.. that dress is way too small for me now, I had that dress since I was five! I pull out another dress.. It wasn't too proper or too small. I place the dress on my bed. I take off my shirt and pants. I'm only left in my underwear. I go over to pick the dress up but I hear the door open and then hear some screaming. I turn around. I see Camilo and Carlos at the door. Camilo covers Carlos' eyes, Carlos is screaming. Camilo is just staring at me with a smirk. I quickly pick up a blanket and I placed it around my body.
"Oh! Right, right!" Camilo says as he closes my door.
I then hear Camilo scolding Carlos.
"Did you see anything?!" Says Camilo.
"Y- No!"
"I swear to god! If you were looking at her!-"
"I-I wasn't!-ish.."
I then hear Carlos screaming down the stairs. I still had the blanket around me. Camilo walks in.
"Sorry, amor.."
Camilo lays me on my bed, on my back. He gets close to me.
"You look so good, mi amor.."
"Uh.. thanks?" I say.
He kisses my lips. He moves down to my neck. I run my hands through his hair. I had the blanket covering my body.
"Amor?" Camilo looks up.
"Yeah?"
"Do you want too?"
"Mhm."
He continues. He removes the blanket but keeps it covering my private parts. He rubs his hands along my thighs and up my torso.
"Hey, mi amor?"
"Sí?"
"So, I was thinking. Since both of our birthdays are next week.. I was wondering what you would like for a birthday present.."
I look his body up and down. Just thinking of it made me blush. Camilo knew exactly what had just ran through my mind.
"Wow, Princesa! Sí, your wish is my command.." Camilo smiled and blushed.
He sees the dress on my bed.
"What are you getting all dressed for?" Camilo smiled and kissed my neck.
"I don't know.. I was wondering if tonight you'd like to go on a date with me?"
"Sí, mi amor! I don't have any nice clothes, though.."
"That's alright! You look good with that ruana!"
Camilo got up from the bed. I sat up.
"I'll let you get ready, then! I can't wait to see you in that dress, hermosa!" He left the room.
I put on a bra and then the dress. I comb my hair. I put a little mascara and lip gloss on. I put perfume on and I walk out of my bedroom. I walk downstairs and see both of the boys on the couch.
"Hermosa.." Camilo says.
Carlos and Camilo stared at me with jaws to the floor.
"Hermosa! You look so amazing! Holy shit!" Camilo walks over to me.
He wraps his arms around my waist. He kisses me. He hugs me. We lean very slowly side to side as we spin in slow circles.
"You are the most dashing princesa ever to walk this earth.." he whispers in my ear.
"Aw, you as well, mi príncipe!"
"I feel bad though, because you got all ready and I'm just wearing the same old ruana that I've had forever and never wash.. I should really wash my ruana more often."
"You look amazing in that ruana! Don't worry about it, mi amor!"
"..Okay.."
"..Well, since we have some time to kill.. Carlos why don't you explain to us what you were doing last night? I see you have hickeys?" I say.
"Uh, sí! I was having a very wonderful time with my boyfriend! It was funny because his mother kept walking in! And she's very homophobic! Aaand we were drinking and doing cocaine, so that was even better!"
"Oh well, not quite what I was expecting, but okay!" Me and Camilo laughed.