Part 63. The date.

(I'm going to try and put actual ch. titles to these story's now!)

Y/n's POV:

It was six o'clock. Camilo has been begging me to hurry up.
"Alright, I just have to go upstairs and touch up my makeup!" I say.
"Princesa! You look gorgeous! C'mon!"
I ran up the stairs and to my room. I checked myself in the mirror. I ran back downstairs and into Camilo's arms. We hug. I buried my head into his chest.
"Are you alright..?" He asks.
"Yeah! I'm just so happy!"
"I didn't expect you to be this thrilled about going on a date with me!" He chuckles.
I smile. Carlos stands up and walks over to us. What is Carlos doing?
"Can I go?!" Carlos says excitedly.
"No, Carlos! It's our date!" Camilo says.
Carlos gave both of us a pouty face.
"That's not going to work. You're not five anymore."
"Ugh! Fine!" Carlos sits back down on the couch.
Camilo looks down at me. He looks into my eyes and moves my hair behind my ear.
"Are you ready to go?"
"Sí!" I say.
We walk out. He walks besides me. He places a hand on my side. A short time later we make it to the restaurant. Camilo pulls the chair out for me. He sits down across from me. The waiter comes over.
"Hola! My name is Tristan, I will be your waiter for tonight!" She looks over at Camilo and smiles.
Camilo awkwardly smiles back.
"I'm guessing we are still looking for our beverages?" She asks.
I kept catching her looking at Camilo.. a lot.
"Uhh.. sí.. we are." I say.
"Alright then, I'll come back in a couple minutes!" She walks off.
"Ugh.. Did you see her staring at you a lot..?" I say.
"Uh, I guess? I bet she was just being nice!" He says.
"Uh uh."
"Hey, let's just try and forget it, alright?"
"Okay.."
We look at the menu. We look for our beverages.
"Water.. lemonade.." Camilo reads.
"There's... soda?.."
"You can get that.." he says.
"What will you get?" I ask.
"Maybe.. a water?"
"A water? You always got soda before, what changed your mind this time?" I ask.
"..Just a.. healthier option.." he doesn't give me eye contact.
"Healthier option? Since when did you ever care about that?" I place the menu down.
"..Ever since Danny.." he still had his face in the menu.
"Camilo.. You don't need to worry about 'being healthier' just because a stupid girl told you too.."
"It's alright! I'm just a little more self conscious now.."
The waiter came to our table again. This time her buttoned up shirt was unbuttoned. Her cleavage was showing. She put both of her hands on the table.
"Are we ready to order drinks?" She says.
"Yeah!" Camilo says.
Camilo puts the menu down. He notices her cleavage. He turns his head the opposite direction.
"Alright! What can I get for you!" She's only looking at Camilo.
"Well, I would like a soda." I gave her a dirty look.
"Okay.. and you?"
"Uh.." Camilo looks up at me, "a water will be fine!"
"Oh! Actually make that two soda's!" I say.
"Alright, two sodas and a water?"
"Sí!" Camilo says.
"Alright!" As she's walking away she touches Camilo's shoulder.
I had enough. I stood up.
"Don't fucking touch him!" I yell.
She turns around.
"What? Are you jealous?" She says.
"No, bitch! I'm not jealous! I'm angry your putting your grubby ass hands on him!"
Camilo lightly grabs hold of my wrist.
"Baby.. it's okay.. let's just sit down.." he whispers.
"Yeah. Do what your friend said, sit down!" She says.
"Oh, hell no! I will beat your ass!" I point at her.
"Baby.. c'mon.. just sit down.." Camilo whispers.
"You're SO lucky he's here right now! If he wasn't, I would already be throwing you around like a rag doll!"
The waiter rolls her eyes and walks off. I sit back down. I notice every person in the restaurant is staring at me like I'm mad.
"Hey, it's alright. Calm down.." Camilo holds my hand from across the table.
"Yeah, yeah.. you're right... I'm sorry!" I say.
"It's okay, baby.."
We look at the menu. Our drinks were brought to us by a different person. I hand Camilo one of my sodas.
"It's okay! I don't need a soda!" Camilo says.
"But I got you one!"
Camilo smiles and rolls his eyes jokingly.
After we ordered our food I saw Camilo taking a few sips of the soda. I smiled. He noticed I saw him. He choked on the soda.
"I-I d-didn't-" he kept coughing.
I laughed a ton.
The same waiter came over with both of our dishes. She sets Camilo's down first. My plate was soup, and it was very hot. She shoved it into my hands and didn't set it down like she was supposed to. A little spilled on my dress and I felt the burning soup touch my skin. My hands also burnt because the plate was hot. I set the plate down.
"Ow!.. You bitch!" I scream.
I stood up.
"Amor!" Camilo yells.
I yanked that bitches ponytail down. She fell right onto her back. The wind was knocked right out of her.
"Try doing that again, bitch! Try doing that again! See what'll happen!" I yell.
She was trying to breath normally again. She looks up at me. She started to turn blue. Okay.. I might've been trying to teach her a lesson.. but I didn't mean for her to die..
"What's happening?" I say.
"I-I have.. a-asthma..!" She chokes.
"Holy shit!" I say.
She places her hands around her throat as she's trying to breathe. Someone pulls out their phone and calls 911. In no time she was driven away to a hospital.. We obviously were kicked out.
"Baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to make our date a whole mess!" I say.
"It's okay! Everything is fine!"
"I'm so sorry you couldn't get to eat! We'll eat something at my house! I'm so sorry!"
Camilo stops walking, so do I. He looks right into my eyes. He holds my waist.
"It's not your fault that girl was such a bitch. Don't feel bad!" He kisses me.
I hug him.
"You're amazing for putting up with my bullshit.." I say.
"And I'll keep doing it!"
We kept walking. Once we arrived we ate whatever my mom had made for dinner. We get into our pajamas and we go to bed.