Part 10

Y/n's POV:

I went over to the casita. Dolores answered the door.
"Oh y/n, uhm, I'm not sure this is a great time.." she looked around nervously.
"Oh, do you mind me asking why?"
"We know that Camilo snuck out. I bet you can hangout with Mirabel though.."
I couldn't believe Camilo got caught, actually I can believe it.
"Oh, alright"
"Come in. Mirabel is in her room."
I went inside the house and to Mirabel's room.
I knocked on the door and opened it.
"Hey, Mira!" I say.
"Hey, y/n!" Mirabel says while sitting on her bed.
"I'm almost done with this stuffed animal!"
"That's nice!"
"Are you excited for Antonio's gift ceremony!"
"Is that tonight?"
"Yeah!" Mirabel looks at me.
My heart filled with joy! I love Antonio! Seeing him get his gift will make me sooo happy!
"You hear about Camilo?" Mirabel gives a nervous look as if not knowing whether she should have asked that or not.
"Yeah.."
"Dolores told the whole family what you two were doing"
"That makes me feel better.." I sarcastically say.
"I swear, I've always known you liked Camilo!"
"What!?"
"Oh, come on! It's so obvious! And honestly I think he likes you too!"
"What?" I was very confused.
Mirabel was about to say something when the door opened. Dolores walked in.
"I couldn't help but hear you two talking about Camilo" she looks at us both.
"Oh, yeah.." Mira looked at me.
"Honestly sometimes I hear him mumbling in his sleep about you, y/n" Dolores sat down on the bed.
"Mumbling? In his sleep? Do you know what he says?"
"Just stuff like, 'oH y/N, sMoOcH, sNoOcH'" Dolores and Mirabel started laughing so hard they fell on the floor. I laughed too...
"I have to go to the restroom." I say then leave the room.
Instead of actually going to the restroom I went to Camilo's room. I know I probably shouldn't.. and he's probably grounded.. big time. I knock on the door.
Camilo's POV:
I hear a knock at the door. Great, I bet it's my father, and he's going to come in here and give me a whole entire speech on why I shouldn't have snuck out.. and slept over at y/n's.
"Come in!"
But, it wasn't my father. It was y/n who is now standing in my room right in front of me. I was at my desk doing something but I quickly hid it from her site.
"Y/n! What are you doing here? Are you supposed to even be here?!" I say as I stand up.
"No, I'm not supposed to be here. But I wanted to see how you were doing?" She sits down on my bed, I do so as well.
"I'm fine. What about you? Did your mother say anything to you?"
"Yeah, she did. But I just said you came over early and had to leave in a rush because you were going to be late for breakfast." She gives me a slight smile.
"I mean I was late for breakfast. I didn't even get a bite of arepas before I was screamed at and told to go to my room." I chuckled a bit.
She looked at me concerned.
"Well, want me to go get you some food?"
"No. It's fine! Really. I'll be fine without any breakfast!"
"Okay, I'll go get you something! I'll be right back!" She gets up.
"Y/n! You don't have to! I swear if yo-" before I could finish my sentence she left the room.
She is the sweetest person I've ever met (besides Tia Julieta of course). She came back in just two minutes with a plate full of food.
"Y/n! I told-"
She cut me off, "No, Camilo! Eat. You haven't eaten anything today! And it's three p.m.!" She put the plate of food in my hands.
"Thank you, y/n.. for everything" I gave a bright blushing smile.
"Anytime! But, I think I should go back to Mira."
Before I could say anything she lifted my hair away from my forehead and kissed my head.
WAIT! SHE KISSED ME!
"Goodbye, Camilo! See you later tonight!" She says leaving my room and closing my door.
"Goodbye..!" I put the plate of food on my desk. I plopped my whole body onto my bed. I grabbed the nearest pillow and screamed into it. My face was probably the most deepest shade of red it has ever been.