Part 95. Lunch.

Carlos' pov:

I wake up on the floor and my head is in pain. I look up and Mel is laughing at me. I rolled out of bed and onto the ground.
"Are you alright?" He laughs.
"Yeah." I rub my head.
Carlos looks away from me and to the door.
"Do you hear that?" He asks.
I stop to listen. It sounds like y/n giggling. Why is she giggling at ten in the morning?
"Should we go check it out?" I look over to Mel.
"Sure. But what if we walk in on something.." Mel's eyes widen.
"Well, than I have something to make fun of him for!" I get off of the ground.
We both make our way out into the hallway. We walk a little ways to his room. We press both of our ears to Camilo's door. It's definitely y/n giggling.
"Should we go?" Mel questions.
"No, not yet." I reply.
We continue listening. We hear some low mumbles, probably Camilo. Then, a whimper from y/n. I look to Mel with my jaw dropped to the floor. I'm not sure if I want to ruin this moment for my brother or not. My hand travels to the door knob. Slowly twisting the door knob. The door slowly opens with no sound. I peek inside. Camilo and y/n are covered in the blankets. I see Camilo kissing y/n and lots of hickeys around her neck and her chest. Me and Mel give each other the same surprised look. Camilo starts to move his kissing lower. I gasp but quickly cover my mouth with my hand to be quiet. Camilo is massaging and leaving hickeys on y/n's boobs. Y/n just lays there, biting her lip to stay quiet.
"Hey mami, you seem like you're having a hard time keeping quiet. Want me to go further?" Camilo looks up at y/n, still massaging her boobs.
At that point I nearly pissed myself. Me and Mel had to run away as quietly as possible so then we wouldn't start laughing and get noticed. We both fall onto my bed, rolling and laughing so hard till the point we can't breathe. Just then, Dolores walks in.
"Hey guys, keep out of their business." She says.
"Oh, come on! Don't even! You listen in on everyone so I don't even want to hear about 'keeping out of their business' when you can't do that either!" I say.
"Well, I don't try. I'm just saying, you wouldn't like it if someone was doing that to you."
"Ugh." I roll my eyes as she leaves my room.
Me and Mel look back at each other and start to laugh once more.
"Lunch!" We hear Julieta call from downstairs.
Me and Mel touch up, fixing our messy hair. Once we step outside of my room, Camilo does too. I quickly look away and look at Mel. Me and Mel giggle, knowing what they were doing not too long ago. We all go downstairs and to the dining room. I sit next to Mel. Camilo takes a seat next to Dolores. My mom sat on the other side of Camilo. I look across the table to Camilo. We make eye contact for a while and then Camilo notices why I am acting weird. He looks away and his face turns red.
"Mama, where is abuela?" Camilo asks.
"She's going to visit one of her friends out of town. She should be back in a couple days."
"Alright.. hey, weird question. But.. can y/n come over and have lunch?.." he asks, scared.
"Uh.. I guess. Just no one tell abuela!"
Camilo's expression lightened and he ran upstairs almost immediately. I knew mom never hated y/n. He came back down shortly with y/n. Everyone got up and caught up with y/n and hugged each other. Everyone missed y/n. No one even questioned why she was upstairs. She sat down next to Camilo. Everyone is talking to her. As she's talking I notice one visible hickey on her neck. I kick Camilo's leg under the table to get his attention. He looks at me and I point out the hickey to him. He freezes and hides his face. It's funny embarrassing Camilo.
"Hey, nice turtleneck, y/n! I've never seen you wear one!" My mom says.
I shot water out of my nose. I managed to have all of the water go onto the floor. I start to cough. I look at Mel who is trying hard to keep in a laugh.
"Boys, if you two cannot control yourself at the table-" I cut my mother off.
"Sorry, mama."
They continue talking to y/n. I go to the kitchen to get a rag to soak up all of the water. Camilo comes in behind me.
"Sooo~ you and y/n~" I tease.
"If you don't shut up and quit making things so obvious, I'm gonna curb stomp you!" He quietly yells, pointing a finger in my face.
My heart dropped for some reason. I also happened to drop the rag. I bend down to pick the rag up. Camilo grips me by a chunk of my hair and forces me to look up at him.
"Zip. Got it?"
I don't reply.
"Got it?" He says once more tightening his grip.
"Ah! Yes! I've got it! Let me go!"
He lets go. He grabs a glass from off of the counter. He goes to the sink and fills the cup up with water. He makes his way back to the dining room. I rub my head. That hurt. He's being an asshole today. I walk back into the dining room with the rag. I don't want to make eye contact with anyone. I kneel down and start to soak up all of the water. Mel looks down at me and notices the change in my emotion. He taps me on the shoulder. I look up at him.
"Are you okay? What happened?" He looks into my eyes with a worried look.
"I'm okay. Don't worry." I get back to cleaning all of the mess.
I sit back at the table and I try to finish my food but I guess I lost my appetite. Mel holds my hand under the table.

Camilo's pov:

I feel bad for doing that to Carlos but it seriously gets on my nerves when he does that. He needs to learn when to stop. I notice he isn't eating and I start to feel guilty. I know he had a hard time a while ago with people being physically abusive towards him, so I really shouldn't have done that. I'll apologize to him after lunch.

Carlos' pov:

I listen to y/n just talk. Her voice has always been sort of soothing so I just listen. Me and Mel excuse ourselves from the table. We both put our plates in the sink. We quickly share a kiss and we head up to my room. Mel sits me down on the bed. He sits on my lap and faces towards me.
"Alright, what happened?" He begins.
"What do you mean?" I question.
"Your whole demeanor changed once you came back from the kitchen."
"Oh.. Nothing happened."
"Are you sure about that? Please tell me."
"Camilo just got a little mean when he came into the kitchen with me. It's not a big deal though, he's my brother." I look away.
"How mean did he get?.." Mel cups my face in his hands.
"It's nothing you should be worried about."
Mel leans into my chest and wraps his arms around me. He hugs me for a while, until Camilo walks in. Camilo stands there looking awkward. He comes up to me.
"Hey, look. I'm sorry for being like that earlier. It just got on my nerves when you kept trying to tease me. I could have gotten into major trouble if mom found out, you know?" Camilo fidgets with his fingers.
"Yeah, alright." Is all I say.
"Carlos.. I'm truly sorry."
"Okay, you can go now. You're wasting your precious time that you could be spending with y/n."
"Dammit, Carlos. Can you not hold a grudge for once?" Camilo raises his voice.
"Leave my room." I tried to keep a calm tone.
Mel could feel the tension quickly rising.
"I want to know why you won't take my apology!" Camilo's getting mad.
I just stopped replying. Eventually Camilo left the room. I sigh. And Mel hugs me again.
"I'm sorry, Carlos." Mel muffles into my chest.
"Why are you apologizing?" I ask.
"I feel bad for you."
"You shouldn't. You make me feel better. So, if you stop being all mopey, I'll leave you with hickeys for days.. I mean, you are already sitting on my lap." I see a blush appear on his face.

Writer note: I hope you liked this chapter! It got a little intense and some juicy stuff happened! I hope you liked seeing Carlos' pov for this chapter! Carlos always has the drama! Anyways, have a good day/night!