Part 92.

Camilo's pov:

I wake up and immediately remember that last night I had snuck out. Me and Carlos need to get back to the house before they realize we are gone. Y/n is laying on top of me asleep. I then hear light drizzling from outside. A storm is coming. I see out through the window. The storm cloud is traveling quite close to the ground... That's not normal. I hear the front door open from downstairs. I hear Ms. y/l/n and someone else talking. Wait.. I know who the other person is, it's my mother. I look down to see Carlos awake and having a look of terror in his face.

Ms. Y/l/n's pov:

I open the door to Pepa, along with a storm cloud above her head.
"Hello, Pepa! What brings you here?" I say, polite trying not to make it obvious.
"Are my two boys in your house?" She's trying to hold back the yelling.
"N-No. why? Are they not at the casita?"
"No. They didn't come down for breakfast and they weren't in their rooms."
"I'm sorry. I-"
"Can I come in and check? I want to find them." She interrupts.
"No, I don't-"
"Please?" She begs.
"They aren't here. I'm sorry!"
"Fine.. I'll be going." Pepa says as she walks away.

Camilo's pov:

I carefully move y/n off of me. I get up from the bed. I kneel next to Carlos who is on the ground still in the sleeping bag.
"C'mon Carlos. We need to get back. Or at least we pretend we were helping people in the village early in the morning."
"Okay, let me just wake Mel up."
As he wakes Mel, I wake y/n. Y/n soon wakes up.
"Hey, we have to go."
"Oh, okay.." she stands up.
We both hug. I step away but soon remember something important.
"Do you have anything to cover Mel?" I ask, turning around.
"I have.. a parasol. He can also take this hoodie."
She takes the hoodie off the back of her desk chair and hands it to Mel. She digs through her closet for the parasol. Once she finds it she also hands it to him.
"I hope that'll be enough! Anyways, thank you guys for coming over! I really enjoyed your stay! Last night was epic!" She gives a bright smile as she hugs us all.
I notice Carlos blush after being given a hug. I don't know if he was just being bashful or something else. I always knew he thought y/n was gorgeous and pretty. And he always turns scarlet red when y/n gives a hug to him or just turns her attention towards him. But, I guess I'm over thinking it. He has a boyfriend that he loves very much. I guess it just gets under my skin sometimes.
We all go downstairs. Y/n's mom is making something that smells very good. She notices us about to leave and stops us.
"Would you guys like something to eat before you go?"
"Oh, thank you, but we really should be going." I say, trying not to sound rude.
"Don't be silly! Come on! I just made breakfast! I'm plating it right now!"
We all take a seat at the table. Y/n's mom hands us the plates of food.
"Thank you!" We all say in union.
We stuff our faces with the delicious food. This food might be better than tiá Julieta's food, and that's saying something! Once we cleared our plates, we rinse them off and place them in the sink. Once again me, Carlos and Mel all give y/n a hug goodbye. We hug Ms. y/l/n goodbye as well.
"Thank you for letting us stay!" I say to y/n and her mom.
"Anytime! Please, we would like to have you over again some time!" Ms. Y/l/n says.
Ms. Y/l/n goes over and hugs each of us once more, obviously leaving Carlos with a mom kiss right on the forehead. I step closer to y/n and peck her on the lips as I pull her into a hug. trying not to attract too much attention. But...
"AWWWE!" Ms. Y/l/n gets all bubbly.
"Okay... thanks mom.." Y/n's face flourishes pink.
I giggle and step away. We all say goodbye and walk out, heading for the casita.

Writers note: I know this chapter is a little shorter, but I just thought this was a nice place to end. I hope you guys are doing well or if not, somewhat decent. Anyways, have a good day/night!