Part 75. Hiding from Pepa.

Camilo's POV:

"Camilo!? Where are you?!" I hear my mother yell.
"Oh, shit!" I whisper.
Y/n sits up. I pull her back down.
"Stay low. We don't want her seeing us." I say to y/n.
She nods her head in agreement. I lift my head just enough so I can see if I can spot my mom. I do. My mom is walking around in the Casita. She has a storm cloud above her head.
"Camilo!"
"..Let's stay up here for a bit, alright?"
"Mhm."
"Actually.. Let's go see what Carlos is doing. He hasn't been back."
We get off of the roof. We make our way to Mel's house. One of Mel's sisters answers.
"Up the stairs to the right." She had her face buried in a book.
Me and y/n go up to Mel's room. Y/n and I notice the silence. I open the door. Mel and Carlos are in bed. They are passed out in each other's arms. They both had their shirts off. And I noticed they both had hickeys.
"Well, it looks as though they made up." I say.
"..Yep.." y/n said shortly.
"Alright, that's all I needed to know. At least they aren't going for each other's throats." I laugh a little.
Y/n smiles.
We make our way back to the Casita.
"Mí amor? Is there something bothering you?"
"Not at all. Why?" She asks.
"You seem quiet."
"I'm fine, amor. Don't worry!" She holds my hand.

Writers note: I do know this chapter is extremely short, I do apologize! But I have a couple questions that I have been wanting to ask for a while. I hope you guys give your opinions so I shall know what to do in the up coming chapters! Here are my questions:

-When and how should I end this story? (Not saying I would soon)
-Should there be a second book?
-Should Camilo and y/n in the end have a child(s)?
-HOW SHOULD I END THIS STORY?!
-If so, what should the child(s) name be?
-Are you guys ready for this story to come to an end?
-If there is a second book, would you guys be interested in Camilo and y/n's child(s) story?
-Is there anything you guys want to ask me?

Please help me out:) I'm not saying that this story will come to an end, I just want to know whether you guys are ready for it and if I should end it. If there is a second book on their child(s) y/n and Camilo's story won't come to a complete stop, their child(s) will just be more apart of it. If you guys agree with the child(s) then what shall the name(s) be? If there is name suggestions, I will decide in a voting type way if that makes sense. I will also choose the ones I like most! Obviously you guys don't have too, it will just help me out, a lot! Thank you! Have a good day/night!