Part 15

Y/n's POV:

I am getting ready when I hear a knock on the door. I finish brushing my hair then I go downstairs. I open my door to see Mirabel.
"Hey, Mira!" I give her a big hug.
"Hey, y/n!"
"Hey! What's up?"
"Oh. I was just wondering if you can do a favor for me?"
"Yeah, sure! What is it?" I lead her into my house and to my room.
"I was wondering if you could maybe talk to my crush for me? You know, the flower dude?"
"Oh! Sure! Uhm. What do you want me to say?"
"Oh, I don't know. Make small talk?" She gave a little smile.
"Yeah... I don't know. Maybe you should just talk to him. Be brave! Guys like that.. I think?"
"Okay. I'll try. Thank you! Anyways.. I have to get back to Casita for breakfast."
"Alright! Well, I'll see you later!"
"You too! Bye! I'll just let myself out!"
"Okay!"
Mirabel closed the door of my bedroom. I finished putting a little shine in the corner of my eyes and on my nose. After I eat breakfast I decide I will go on a little walk. I bring my handmade bag. Mirabel made the bag for me! Maybe I'll get something for Camilo!
As I'm walking I see a shop ahead that was selling flowers. Perfect! I'll get some flowers for Camilo! When I came up to the shop I looked at the verity of flowers. Which ones to give him?
"Hello! How can I help you!"
I look up and seen the flower guy. Mirabel's crush.
"Oh.. uhm. I'm just looking for some flowers to give to someone!"
"Alright! If you need help just ask!"
"Okay." I continued looking at the flowers.
And that's when I saw the lilacs! These are the ones! They're beautiful!
"Excuse me?" I say.
The flower guy- I really need to learn his name.. well, he was sweeping the floor. He looked up.
"Yes? How can I help?"
"I would like to buy these flowers!" I point to the lilacs.
"Sure! They're fifteen bucks!"
"Fifteen bucks?" I look around. I only had ten, "tell me, Mr...?"
"You can call me Santiago"
"Well, Santiago. Tell me who you like? Do you have a crush?"
"Why are you asking me this?"
"Because I know someone who likes you~"
"Me? Okay person who threw bread at me, what do you want?"
"My names y/n. If I tell you who likes you, will you let me buy these flowers for a cheaper price?"
He looks around.
"That's stupid. Either tell me and buy the flowers for fifteen bucks, or leave and don't waste my time."
"Oh c'mon! Who do you like?" I smile.
"A girl.."
"What's her name?!"
He rolled his eyes, "Mira-"
"YES!!" I scream, "oh.. sorry. Sooo, what if I told you she liked you too?"
"I would think you're crazy and just trying to bribe me into letting you get free flowers."
"That's kind of what I am trying to do. But I'm her friend.. and I can hook you two up!" I gave a grin.
"Really? You would do that for me?"
"Yes!! But only if I get those flowers-" he cut me off.
"Fine! Take the flowers! I don't care!" He sighed, "you promise she actually has a crush on me?"
"Yes! That would be cruel if I lied to you about something like that!"
"Alright.." he handed me the lilacs.
"Thank you!" I hand him five bucks.
I walk off with the bouquet of flowers in my hands.
I then see the sweet shop! I'll get him chocolates or something! I bought him one box of chocolates, his favorite kind of course!
I had two bucks left. Hmm.. what to buy him. Oooo! The bracelet shop! Although, I don't see Camilo wearing bracelets all that often. It's okay. I'll go see what kind there is. I seen a leather braided bracelet. It looked nice! It was dark brown! I bought it. But I have an idea. It looked a little plain so I went over to a near by table and sat down at it. I placed the bracelet down and I got out my pocket knife. I carved y+c into the leather. I then pulled out a little charm that I found in the bottom of my bag. It was a simple, silver, little, but cute heart. I connected it to the bracelet. It looks way more better now!
I went home and wrapped his gifts up, except for the flowers, duh. Once I was done I went over to the Casita.