Part 25

Camilo's POV:

The next morning I get ready. I go over to the shop with Mirabel. I see y/n and Santiago across the street. Y/n looks over to me but quickly looks away. I walk across the street when Santiago walks away.
"Hey!" I say.
"What do you want, Camilo?"
"I just came over to see what you were doing!"
"Selling flowers."
"Nice!"
She gives me the look.
"What?!" I ask, confused.
"Camilo. Just because you walked me home, and I saved you from your crazy girlfriend last night, doesn't mean we're anything."
"I wasn't saying we were. I just thought maybe we could be on good terms again.."
"Just... go back to your shop."
"K."
I walked back. I don't know what I was expecting. I almost was at the shop before Dolores stopped me.
"You still like y/n, don't you?"
I turned around.
"What? No! I have a girlfriend."
"I hate your girlfriend!" Dolores folded her arms.
"Hey! Be nice! She's amazing! You just haven't been around to see!"
"Yeah. But I've heard every conversation. She's terrible. Y/n-"
"I DON'T CARE ABOUT Y/N ANYMORE! OKAY?!"
I look behind Dolores who had her jaw dropping to the floor. I see y/n about to tear up. She heard everything..
"No. I didn't mean that! Y/n!-" y/n walked off.
I look back to Dolores.
"Great. Good job."
"Oh, shut up." I ran after y/n.
"Y/n! Please? Stop!" I touch her shoulder.
"What?! What do you want?! I thought you didn't care about me?" She quickly turns around to face me.
"I just wanted my sister to stop talking to me."
"Well, we haven't spoken to each other for months. So I don't know why you think it's all of a sudden okay between us. After all the things we said to each other."
"I never meant any of that.." I felt bad.
"Sure sounded like it."she wiped the tear that was rolling down her face.
"Did you mean any of that?" I asked.
"Yes."
"Look-" I got cut off by the raging screams of Danny.
"Why are you still talking to her?!" She walked up to us.
"It's nothing! I'm just apologizing to her!"
"Why her, when you can be apologizing to me for still talking to your ex?!"
"I-I'm sorry.."
"I don't want to here it! Ugh. Let's go! I can't stand looking at her ugly face!"
Y/n then stepped into the conversation.
"What an insult." Y/n rolled her eyes and chuckled, "She's right. Except for the last part. Hold up. Are you.. jealous?" Y/n laughed after the realization, "oh wow! I mean, I'm flattered!"
"What the hell are you talking about?!" Danny was surprised by y/n's words.
"Anyways! I think you two should go! I don't want to come off as competitive. Besides, I don't want to keep looking at that giant pimple on her face.." y/n then leaned in towards me and whispered loudly so Danny could hear also, "I'd hate to make her feel insecure..!" Y/n gave a sarcastic smile at Danny.
Danny put her hand to her face. She patted her face to try and feel for "the giant pimple". Y/n walked off.
"Jealous?!" Danny scoffed, "how am I jealous?!"
I shrugged my shoulders.
"You don't think I'm jealous, do you?!" Danny looked at me.
"No! No."
She rolled her eyes.
"She wants to be competitive, does she?"
"I think she meant the opposite.." I was fidgeting with the bracelet y/n gave me.
Danny looks down at the bracelet. She picks my wrist up. Immediately I flinch. Not because I was scared she was going to do something, but because of the last time someone had looked at my wrist.
"What's this?! A bracelet with the initials, y+c?!" She looks up at me.
"I-It's nothing!" I tried yanking my wrist away from her, it didn't work.
"She gave you this, huh?! You still have feelings for her, don't you?!"
"Danny-" Danny walked off angrily.
Why do I still wear this bracelet? Do I still like y/n?

Writers note: I know for the past couple parts it's been Camilo's POV. But I like seeing Camilo's POV too! I will show y/n's POV soon! I hope you guys are liking looking at Camilo's POV, though!