Part 38

Camilo's POV:

I wake up the next morning. I feel nauseous, very nauseous.. I run to the bathroom. I kneel over the toilet. I hold my stomach. Why do I feel so sick? I put my hand to my face. I felt hot. I feel my body hit the ground. A white flash covered my vision. I soon saw.. through Carlos' eyes again. He was outside. By... the river, the same river that we found Ava's body. He appeared to be leaning over the water on his knees. All of a sudden he starts to puke into the river. The white flash happened again. I jolted my body up straight. I immediately feel the urge to puke. I kneel over the toilet and start to puke. Gross. My sister comes running in.
(Hello. This is the author. I just want to say irl the next morning I felt really nauseous. And this isn't the first time something in my story has come true. I don't know why I thought I had to share that with you, but I did anyways.)
"Oh, Camilo!" She kneels next to me, "let me feel your head.."
She puts her hand to my forehead.
"Yep.. definitely a fever.." she says.
"Hey, Dolores?" I say.
"What's up?"
"How long have you known?" I ask.
"....about what? I know a lot.."
"About Carlos.."
"Oh.. uhm. Not too long."
"Why do you keep it a secret?"
Dolores had a look of guilt on her face.
"If I told everything I know, it would be a disaster. The family would split. So yeah, I know how disgusting you and Carlos are. You are way less disgusting though." She laughed a little.
"Is there more to Carlos that I don't know?" I ask.
"Loads. But hey, everyone's got secrets."
"Loads? Like what?" I stand up away from the toilet.
"I can't tell you a whole lot. But I'll tell you this, Carlos has a tattoo, he smokes, and he's ridden a stollen motorcycle before.." Dolores had the look of, 'I said too much'.
"Honestly not surprised by the last two. But a tattoo? Really?"
"Yep."
"Where? I've never seen it!"
"His ass. He was screaming like a baby when he got it." She laughed while she wet a cloth.
"Hm. Can you tell me why Carlos was by the river?" I ask.
"How do you know?"
"Weird twin thing.."
She lead me back to my room.
"Well, I heard him talking to himself as he got ready. And he knows I can hear him, so he sort of said stuff on why he was there.." she tucked me into my sheets and placed the wet cloth onto my forehead.
"Can you tell me?" I ask.
"He said he wanted to go there to see if Bella and Danny would ambush him." She sat next to me.
"What?! He's alone!"
"I know."
"Is he alright?!"
"Yeah. Although he's still puking.. I wonder why he's so sick and why you're so sick. Did you eat anything bad?" She brushed through my hair with her hand.
"Not that I know of.." I close my eyes for a little.
"Tired?" She asks.
"Just a little.."
"Well, get some rest, okay?"
"I hate it when you guys say that because then you guys just leave me alone in my room all day!" I place my hands on my head.
"I'll have y/n come over. Only if you agree to stay in your bed!" She stands up.
"Yes!"
Dolores left my room. In no time y/n was standing in my room.
"You're here!" I say with relief.
"Yeah! I am! Are you alright? I heard you had been sick this morning.." she looked concerned.
She walked over to me and laid down next to me.
"I'm fine! But I don't want you getting sick or anything because I think I have a cold. So, maybe you don't want to get too close to me.."
"It's fine. I don't really care!" She smiles.
"You sure? I'd hate to get you sick.."
"Truly! It's okay!" She turns over and snuggles up to me.
"Okay.." she made me blush.
How cute is she- I mean.. she is cute- but- no- I- yes, she is cute... ugh. I fall for her every time, and I don't really care.. She starts to play with my hair. Honestly, why do people love to play with my hair? I start to hum a random tune. We both close our eyes. My hand was on her torso. Her hand was on my chest. I start to feel my way up her shirt. I didn't go far up, I'm not a creep. I just left my hand touching her her skin. She let me anyways. I kissed her forehead before we fell asleep.