Part 30

Y/n's POV:

I wake up. It took a minute for my vision to clear up. But once it did I knew where I was. I was at my house, in my bedroom. Just a second ago I was at the Madrigals. I run downstairs to see if I could find my mom. I saw her watering the plants. She looks up.
"Y/n! You're awake!" She runs over to me and gives me a hug.
"How long was I out?" I ask.
"Three days!" She kisses my face obnoxiously.
"What?! I-I've gotta go! I need to see Camilo!" I run out of the house.
I ran the whole way to the Casita. I knock on the door. Dolores answers.
"Y/n! You're okay!" She embraces me.
"Where's Camilo?!" I say.
"He's in his room! We almost lost him.. his heart wasn't beating! He broke a couple ribs when we did chest compressions.. If the knife had gone a little deeper, he wouldn't be alive.." Dolores started tearing up, "anyways. I'll let you go see him now!" She let me inside.
I hugged her one last time before running up the stairs.
I went inside his room. He was laying there. He didn't have a shirt on. I seen the stitches that covered his chest.
"Milo..." as soon as I said that his chest stopped rising.
Oh no. I put my hand close to his nose to see if I could feel his breath. I couldn't. I run downstairs. I find Pepa.
"Camilo! He's not breathing!"

Camilo's POV:

I hear someone walk in. I can't move anything. Everything hurts. I hear the person walk up to me. Then, I hear their voice.
"Milo..."
I immediately stopped breathing. I don't know why. I couldn't breathe. Hearing y/n's voice was like taking a deep breath of fresh air, except I couldn't breathe when I heard it.

Y/n's POV:

Me and Pepa rushed upstairs. Pepa ran to Camilo.
"Camilo! Breathe! Breathe, please!" She sort of shook him, "What happened?!"
"I don't know! I didn't touch him!"
"No, no, no! Cami!"
"Camilo, please!" I say.
Right when I said that his chest started to rise.

Camilo's POV:

I heard y/n's voice again. And my mothers. My lungs finally allowed air again. What happened?

Y/n's POV:

Me and Pepa sighed in relief.
"Please. Tell me if something else happens?" She walked out of the room after I nodded my head.
I held Camilo's hand.
"Jeez, Camilo. You scared us." I say.
I then felt Camilo's hand squeeze mine! It was light, but surprising!
"Can you hear me? Uhh... two squeezes for yes one squeeze for no!" I ask.
Camilo squeezed my hand twice. I can't believe it! He can hear me!
"You're making so much progress!"
All of a sudden Camilo started squeezing my hand hard. He started grunting. His legs were twitching. What is happening?! He looks like he's having a nightmare he can't wake up from!

Camilo's POV:

I was just listening to y/n when suddenly I saw a white flash. After the flash I could see.. but I wasn't in my bedroom... I was outside. And I was walking? But I couldn't feel anything.. all I could feel was me holding y/n's hand. But y/n wasn't next to me. And I can't control where I look, or walk... then that's when I look down. I see a red poncho.. Am I-I looking through someone else's eyes?! Wait- RED PONCHO?! Am I looking through Carlos' eyes?! Me who's looking through Carlos' eyes? That's when Carlos stops walking. He turns to look at Ava.. Ava looked terrified. Then Carlos looks forward. I see... we see... WHAT?! B-Bella, and Danny?! How is Bella there?! Why is Danny with Bella?! Where is this place?! Bella and Danny are walking up to Carlos. Bella's eyes turn reddish/orange... Carlos isn't doing anything. Neither is Ava. Carlos falls to the ground... Bella and Danny pour some liquid from a small glass bottle onto Carlos. They then start inspecting Carlos. Carlos turns his head to Ava who was laying next to him on the ground. Danny picks a hammer up off of the ground. And- no. NO! They're beating Carlos with the hammer! Then I blink and I'm back in my bedroom. But I can see through my eyes again. I'm screaming. I didn't even realize it. Y/n is standing next to me in shock.
"CAMILO! ITS OKAY!" She says.
"CARLOS! ITS CARLOS AND AVA!"
"What do you mean?! You just woke up from a coma! Camilo careful! Your stitches!" She says.
I look down to where she was staring. My chest was covered with stitches.
"Carlos and Ava! They're in trouble! Bella and Danny-" I got cut off.
"Bella?!"
"Carlos somehow found a way for me to look through his eyes! I saw everything! Bella and Danny are together! If we don't hurry they'll kill my brother and Ava!" I tried to get up from my bed, but I got dizzy.
Y/n caught me before I fell. She put my back on my bed.
"Camilo! You need to be careful! You are still recovering from a stab wound!"
"Y/n...?"
"What?"
"I finally protected you.. right?"
"Yes! But you nearly killed yourself doing so!" She placed a hand my face.
"So. Trust me. I'll be fine! We need to go! Now!" I say.

Writers note: sorry for the complicated chapter. I hope you guys got it. Camilo could see what was happening through Carlos' eyes. But he could only feel what was happening where his own body was at. Anyways! Thank you! Have a good day/night!