Part 27

Y/n's POV:

Camilo hasn't come back. It's been a while. I'm not worried. They're probably doing something together. I'll just go back to the shop.

Camilo's POV:

Carlos stayed behind while I shape-shifted into an older woman. I went to one of the child care shops. I bought a whole big basket of pregnancy tests. Let's just say... the girl running the shop was really confused. Anyways I walked back to Carlos with the big basket.
"Is this enough?" I ask.
I show him the basket.
"Yeah! That'll be enough." He says.
"Okay.. where are we going first?" I ask.
"Over here!" He has me follow him to the first house.
We knock on the door. The mother answers.
"Oh, hello Camilo- what is that?!" She noticed the pregnancy tests.
"Oh! Nothing!" I try to hide the basket.
The girl that I'm guessing Carlos did was watching behind her mother. The mother looked at us with an angry scowl.
"May we have just a minute with your daughter? Please?" I ask.
Carlos hid behind me.
"Sure.. but don't take long!" The mother let her daughter outside.
The mother closed the door.
"Yes?" The girl said.
"Hello. I know this is awkward. But do you think you can take a pregnancy test?"
"What? I can't! My mother will find out! And you guys weren't very stealthy coming here today!" She folded her arms.
"Please. Can't you do it late at night? Or when your mother is out of the house?" I ask.
"Fine!"
I show her the basket.
"What?! Why are there so many tests?!" She was confused.
"Let's just say you're not the only one.. please. Take two to make sure?"
She gave Carlos a death stare. She took two from the basket. She hid them in her pockets. She went back inside. To the next house I guess. Carlos lead me to the next house.
"I can't believe you get drunk, sneak out at night, and do this. How are you not in trouble?! I got into trouble when I did that stuff!" I say.
"That's because the family is used to what I do. Do you know how many times they've grounded me. They finally gave up and knew I wasn't going to change. The reason why you got grounded too is because they don't want to mess up on another kid. You know? They don't want you to be like me." Carlos and I stepped up to the next house.
I just looked at the ground. I didn't respond. Carlos knocked on the door. A girl about our age answered.
"Yes?" She says.
"Hello."
"Oh hey, Carlos!" She bit her lip.
"So. I need you to do a favor, for both of us.." Carlos took the bag from me.
He showed the two tests to the girl. Her eyes went wide. She snatched them.
"You can't just wave those around! My family might see!" She hides them.
"Okay. But, please. Can you take those? And give us the results soon?"
"Yes, yes! Now, leave!" She went back into her house.
We went to the next house, and the next house, and the next house.
"Holy crap, Carlos! How many girls have you fucked?!" I say, "my feet are starting to hurt!"
"That's not even half of it! And I haven't just fucked girls."
"You're really proud, aren't you? Wait-"
"Yes, yes I am! And yes. I've fucked guys too!" He gives a smile.
"Sooo... you're-?"
"Bisexual? Yes, I am!"
"Oh okay! How long have you known?"
"A while."
After two hours of going around to houses the bag was finally empty.
"Is that everyone?"
"Yes!"
"Okay well, I'm going to-" I was about to say something but one of the girls ran up to us.
"IT'S NEGATIVE!" She was out of breath.
She handed the two tests over to Carlos.
"Are you okay? Why were you running?" Carlos asks.
"My mother saw me go into the bathroom with them. I had to run out and escape through the window as soon as I was done!" She puts her hands on her knees.
"Oh crap.." I say.
"Anyways! I've really got to go!" She runs off.
We walked a little further. But we were stopped by another girl. She hands us the tests. But the tests didn't give a clear answer. One was negative and one was positive.
"No... do we have another test?!" Carlos yanked the bag from me.
There wasn't another test.
"We'll buy another!" Me, Carlos, and that girl went to the shop again.
We bought another test. A few minutes later the same girl came back and gave the test to us. It was negative!
"I really hope this test is right!" Carlos says.
Over another hour or so, multiple girls came back to us and gave the tests back. They were all negative! But there was one last girl. Me and Carlos just sat around waiting. At last! The last girl came up to us. But... She was sobbing. There was mascara running down her face. She couldn't catch her breath. She looks like she hasn't slept in days. She hands over the tests with a shaky hand. They- They were POSITIVE?!
"NO!" Carlos yells.
We all ran behind a building. The girl fell to the ground crying. Carlos was pacing back and forth.
"I-I can't be a mom!" The girl says.
The girl manages to stand up. She looks over to Carlos.
"Kick me in the stomach! Do something to end this before it develops!"
"Are you crazy?! I'm not going to do that! We will find a way to do this! Okay? I will be by your side the whole time!" Carlos hugs the girl.
"No! I can't! I can't handle it! My family will kick me out!"
I just stood there. Honesty, I was kind of shaky too. I can't believe my brother is going to be a dad. This is exactly what I was afraid of.
"Hey. You can stay at our house."
"You know I can't!"
"If you're carrying our baby, yes you can!" Carlos was freaking out.
But he was trying to stay calm for her. I've never seen Carlos so caring before.
"You can do this. We can do this!"
"Okay.. Okay.." the girl took a deep breath.
"Let's go to my house and tell my parents?" Carlos says.
"Are you sure?" The girl says.
"Yes. They won't be surprised.." Carlos chuckles a little.
All of us go to the Casita. We walk in. We tell our parents to come talk to us in their bedroom.
"Why is Camilo here? And who is this girl?" Our mom asks.
"Well, I was there with Carlos, so.." I say.
"Yes! And this is Ava!" Carlos says.
Ava just stayed quiet.
"We- we need to tell you guys something. And I will take any punishment.." Carlos says.
Carlos was sweating rapidly. Our parents had a worried look on their face.
"Me and Ava are a thing and-"
"Oh, okay! I'm happy for you!" Dad says.
"Well, she- she's.." Carlos looked over to me.
He looked like he wanted to run away. Carlos cleared his throat.
"Yes?" Our mom was getting inpatient.
"She's..."

Writers note: cliffhanger! Hahaha! I know this is getting mature.. but I hope you guys don't mind! Anyways. Have a great day/night!