Part 43

Camilo's POV:

There was that same white flash. I couldn't see anything. The pain was unbelievable. I felt the blood dripping from his arm to floor. All of a sudden a few people pick Carlos up. We were laid on a bed. A few of them chuckled. I recognized some of their voices... Carlos' friends?! I hear a bottle being opened. I feel our mouth being opened. The beer went running down our throat. They were laughing. The beer started to overflow out of Carlos' mouth and nose. But Carlos wasn't doing anything.. The white flash came just in time! I woke up on the bathroom floor. I ran to Carlos' room. I saw what they were doing to Carlos. They look at me with terrified eyes.
"What the hell are you guys doing?!" I pushed them out of the way. I start to do chest compressions to try and get the beer out of his lungs. Carlos choked it all out (on me mostly). He woke up gasping for air. But not too long after he passed out again, from the blood loss. I forced all of his friends out of the house. I ran back to Antonio. He was hugging a pillow. There was fear in his eyes.
"Hey. Everything is alright! Don't worry!" I say.
"No it's not. He overdosed again, didn't he?" Antonio shed a tear.
"Overdosed- Antonio how do you know what that is?" I question.
"I hear you guys talking about it, also, Carlos' friends talk about it, I see it happen." Antonio looks at the ground.
"I'm so sorry! Antonio, I didn't realize you heard that much!" I hugged him, I felt so bad.
"Please, is Carlos okay?"
"Yeah... yeah. He'll be fine!"
"Why was he bleeding?"
"Antonio. I'm sorry, but I can't tell you right now." I look into his sad eyes.
"Why not?" He kicked his feet slightly.
"Because! Look, go find Dolores. Hang out with her!" I walked him outside of my parents bedroom.
I went back to the bedroom. I look at Carlos' arm again. The cuts were so deep that I could see his bone a little bit. First y/n and now my brother? Speaking of y/n she is standing in the doorway... what?!
"Y/N! YOU'RE HERE?! Are you okay?!" I run over to her.
"Yes, I am! Is Carlos okay?" She looks over to Carlos, "are you okay?!"
"I'm fine. But Carlos... I don't know what to do! He won't stop bleeding!"
She walked over to him.
"He cut himself badly!" She says.
"I know!"
She wrapped the towel firmly then started putting pressure on his wounds. After a couple minutes it stopped the bleeding..
"Y/n! You're a genius!" I hugged y/n.
She has blood on her hands.
"I need to go wash my hands..."
She came back after washing her hands.
"Hey, y/n?" I ask.
"Yeah?"
"What do you remember from the ambush?" We both sit down.
"Not much. But Bella and Danny were there. They tied me up to a chair. Bella was angry because of what had happened last time she was here, and Bella was angry because of what happened. Long story short, they both want you." Y/n sighed.
"Cruel."
Y/n sat closer to me. She put her head on my shoulder.
"You have a plan, don't you?" I say.
"Indeed I do!" She held my hand with both of hers.
I look over at her. She lifts her head to look at me. She's so beautiful. Her eyes, her hair, everything about her is so beautiful. She leans in. We kiss. We both let go.

Y/n's POV:

Ahhh! I love himmm! I'm literally freaking out but I'm trying to hide it!
"Hey, mi amor?" He questions.
"What's up?"
"I just want you to know how much I truly care for you. You've helped me tremendously! And I'm sorry that I wasn't there for those couple months. I feel terrible for that." He looks down at his lap.
"Don't be! We just needed a break! No need to be sorry!"
"Are you sure?"
"Yes!"
He sighs and then smiles. He brings me into his room. We sit on his bed. I seen his eyes tracking my face in administration. His eyes kept going to my lips.
"What?" I laugh a little.
"Oh, nothing..." he smiles warmly.
I notice our faces getting closer till I feel our lips touch. He puts his hand behind my neck. He places his other hand on my side. He lets go but stays close.
"Aww..! Princesa! You're too adorable!" Camilo says.
"Princesa?" I question.
"Yeah! You're a princesa, in my eyes at least!" He gives his sideways smile.
I smile then kiss him again. He pulls away.
"You can't get enough, can you?" He smiles and laughs.
"Apparently I can't!" I say.
I lay on my back. He hovers over me. He closes his eyes then leans in. He carefully places his hand under my shirt, not too far up, but he did feel the seams of my bra. His tongue glides over my lips. Just then someone walked in. It was Félix!
"Hey, Cami-" he stares at us both with wide eyes.
He sees Camilo's hand under my shirt.
"Look, we-" just then Pepa walks in.
"Oh, I was just looking for you, Félix-" she looks over to us and sees us.
We were both frozen. Camilo was still hovering over me with his hand under my shirt, I doubt he noticed his hand was still there, and I was just laying there. They both didn't know what to do or say. Pepa started making the wind go wild.
"Camilo, y/n?! What are you two doing?!" Pepa looks at us with concerning expressions.
"Ma! It's not what it looks like! We were just-"
"Just what?! About to have sex?! Did we interrupt?! Well, I'm sorry but you two aren't going to do that!" She walked over to Camilo.
"NO! NOTHING CLOSE TO THAT!" Camilo was terrified.
"REALLY?!" She yanks Camilo off of the bed by the ear.
"AH! Ow!"
"Y/n! I'm sorry, but you need to leave right now!" She points to the door.
I leave. As I was walking away from the Casita I heard Camilo and Pepa yelling.

Camilo's POV:

"Ma! Please, we truly weren't doing that!"
"Then what were you two doing?!" She still had my ear in her grasp.
"We- we just were kissing! Nothing more!"
"Just kissing?! Then what were you doing with your hand up her shirt?!" She pulled my ear down a bit.
"OW! I don't know! I was being stupid, okay?!"
"Indeed you were!"
"...Why don't you believe me?!" I started to cry a little.
"Because I don't believe that's what you two were doing... or trying to do!"
I look over to my dad who was just standing there behind my mom. His eyes were still wide. He had his hands behind his back. But he then shows what was in one of his hands. It was... no! He had a condom in his hand! He shook it a little. He then mouths out some words,
"I would've given it to you if your mother hadn't walked in. Sorry.."
"DAD!?" My mother looks at my dad.
"What?" He says.
He had already hidden it out of site. Does he just keep condoms in his pockets?! Gross. Never mind, I don't want to know.
"Félix, leave! I'll handle this!" My mom says in an angry tone.
"Actually, amor.. maybe I should handle this?"
My mother storms out.