Part 16

Camilo's POV:

I hear a knock at the door. I walk down the stairs and open the door.
"Y/n!"
"Camilo! Hey!"
"Hey! Oh, what do you have?" I seen her carrying a box, and an even smaller box, and a bouquet of flowers.
I let her inside of the house.
"Here let me help you!" I took some things so she isn't carrying too much at once.
We went up to my room. We sat on the bed.
"I got you some things!" She smiled.
"Ohh! You didn't have to!"
"I did because I love you! And you deserve all of this! Go ahead open it!" She placed the bouquet of flowers on my desk.
She handed me the bigger box first. I opened it.
"Chocolate! My favorite kind too! Aw!" I hugged her tight.
"Now this one!" She handed me the smaller box.
I opened it. It was a bracelet! It was leather! And that's when I noticed the little y+c initials, and the heart.
"No way! Amor!" I put the bracelet on, "I'm never taking this off!" I hugged her.
She was going to say something but got cut off. My dad barged in.
"Love birds~"
"Can you leave?" I say.
"Okay!" He winked and tossed a small wrapper thing at me.
I looked at it and noticed what it was. I quickly threw it at him.
"AAHH! EWWW! WHAT DID I TELL YOU! WE'RE ONLY FIFTEEEEN! THAT IS SO GROSS!"
He picked the wrapper up off of the ground.
"I'm just kidding! You know I only do this to embarrass you, right!"
"LEAVE. LEAVE. LEAVE!" I was shutting my eyes tight.
"Alriggghhhtt~" he closed the door.
I leaned back on the bed. How embarrassing.
"Ugh." I say.
I looked over at her for a quick second. She just stared and didn't say anything. Honestly I won't be surprised if she breaks up with me at this point. She was bright red, I bet I was too.
After we hung out for a little while longer she went home. I went to go talk to my father, about earlier..
He was in the kitchen.
"Hey, pa?" I say.
"Yes?" He looks up from his glass of water.
"Can.. can we talk? In your room?"
"Uh.. sure!"
We walk up to his and my moms room. We sit down on the bed.
"What's up?" He asks.
"Well, about earlier.." I hesitated.
"Mhm.."
"I- I don't feel comfortable when you 'joke' about that stuff.. It's very awkward and gross."
"Okay. I won't do it anymore."
"And well, you're my dad. It makes it even more weird." I tried not to look at him.
"Okay. What do you want from me? To give you 'the talk' ?" He playfully punched my arm.
"Please don't!" I shook my head.
My dad can never take anything seriously. After that I found my mom and asked her if she could save some dinner for me. I went straight to bed.

Writers note: sorry for the short chapter! I love all of you guys! Also sorry for the weird chapter too. I felt like it would be a little funny...