Part 89. Love of a cousin.

Camilo's POV:

I wake up in my bed. Apparently I fell asleep. I think Dolores put me back into my bed when I did pass out. I notice y/n isn't here. I turn into that freaking cat again, IM GOING TO CRY. I JUST WANT TO BE HUMAN.
"Where is y/n..?" I whisper underneath my breath.
"She.. went home." Dolores says from my door way.
I jump. I didn't know she was there.
"Was she getting homesick?" I ask.
"I guess.. But, abuela had a talk with her.. or I should say, the talk with her. I'm surprised you didn't wake to the crying of y/n." Dolores mopes and sits down next to me.
"The talk.. of how abuela doesn't trust y/n?!" My heart starts racing.
Dolores nods her head, "I'm sorry, Milo.. I-" Dolores was choking back tears, "You won't be able to.. see her again.. I heard abuela say so..."
Before I could say anything Dolores picks me up and hugs me. I cant comprehend what Dolores had just said. I don't know whether I can be crying or not.. I just stare out in front of me. I felt my body shape shift into a human.
"Y-You're human again..?" Dolores says, sniffling.
I don't say anything.
"Hey, hey, hey! We will figure this out! You will be able to see her again, do you hear me!?" Dolores shakes me by the shoulders.
Tears pricked the corners of my eyes.
"Y-Y/n..." I manage to say.
"Sh.. It's alright!" Dolores try's to comfort me.
"Y/N!" I scream.
I bury my face into my palms and I just cry. I think my crying got so loud that Dolores covers her ears and Carlos, Mirabel, Isabela, Luisa and Bruno come running in and surrounded me. They all hug me, asking 'What's wrong?' And 'Everything will be fine, take your time, breathe!'. I break through from everyones suffocating hugs and I run to the bathroom. I slam the door closed. I hear people running. They all bang on the door.
"Hey! Milo, please! What are doing?!"
I rummage through every basket and drawer. They must've heard me.
"Camilo?!"
I found it.. I bring the scissors to my skin but then freeze.
"No... No.. Y/n wouldn't want that... But I do.. Ah!" I pierced a bit of skin without realizing, "That's enough, Camilo.." I say to myself.
I throw the scissors back into the drawer. I bring my head to my knees and just sit there in the corner for what seems like hours, before someone knocks on the door.
"M-Milo?" I hear a voice say.
"Hm?" I reply, sleepily.
"Mirabel here.. I made something while you sat in the bathroom."
"Okay.." I say coldly.
"Hey.. Can I come in? I want to give you the thing I made."
I stand up and unlock the door and get back to the original state I was in. She gets down on the floor and pulls something out of her bag. It was a crochet teddy bear. I take it. I look at it and my eyes widen. The smell.. I blush.
"Yeah.. I found what type of perfume/cologne y/n wears and I sprayed it all over the bear.. and uh.. I found some gems from y/n's jewelry that apparently broke off and I used that for the eyes.. And the stuffing in the bear is dowsed in y/n's perfume/cologne! Do you.. like it?" Mirabel says, hopeful.
I was starting to cry again, "I-I.. This is a-amazing.. Thank you! I love i-it! It reminds m-me o-of her..!" I sniffle.
I hug the bear as tight as I could. Mirabel has a warm smile.
"I'm happy you like it! So.. let me see?"
At first I was confused on what she wanted to see but then I got it. I shake my head no.
"Camilo, if it's bad then we will need to do something for it. I'm just checking to make sure you didn't go too far.."
"Okay.."
I show her my wrist. It wasn't bad at all but it was still bleeding a little.
"Okay, it's not bad which is good, but don't do that ever again, got it?"
"Yes."
"Let's get you to your room so you can rest." She held out her hand.
Hand in hand we walk to my room. I lay down still snuggled with the teddy bear, I take a deep breath in and I smell the perfume/cologne. I sigh thinking about her. Mirabel pulls the covers over my body.
"Get some rest. You need to relax. Don't over think, just try to sleep, alright?" Mirabel smiles.
I nod my head giving her a warm smile.
"Okay, sleep well!" She puts her fist out.
We fist bump and we both giggle a little.
"Thanks for being my cousin, Mira..!"
She nods and walks out. I lay in bed cuddled with the bear. The soothing smell of the bear soon put me fast asleep.