Part 51

Y/n's POV:

We head downstairs and to the kitchen. Dolores by the look on her face knew about Camilo and the cocaine. Dolores kept her head down. Camilo sat next to Dolores and I sat next to Camilo on the other side. The food was passed around. It's weird that Dolores isn't saying anything.. I can tell that just by that little bit of cocaine Camilo was starting to act up, not a lot though, I don't think anyone is noticing. Camilo placed his hand on my thigh. He was slouching back in his chair.
"Sit up and eat, Cami!" Pepa was a little irritated.
Honestly, when is she never not? Camilo didn't want to.
"Cami. Listen to your mother." Félix warned.
Camilo finally sat up. But he slouched forward. Camilo removed his hand from my thigh and held his hands together. He placed both his elbows on his knees. He dropped his head.
"Are you okay?" I whisper.
"Mhm.."
"Dolores, sweetie? What's wrong?" Julieta asks.
Dolores looks up from her plate. Her face all red. She looks as though she is going to burst. Dolores held her breath. She looks at me and Camilo. She took a quick deep breath in and spilled the tea!
"CAMILO IS DOING DRUGS AGAIN! COCAINE! DANNY IS STALKING CARLOS! CARLOS HAS TWO TATTOOS AND HE GOT THE SECOND ONE WHILE IN JAIL AND IS APART OF A GANG!" Dolores was breathing heavily.
Everyone stared blankly at Camilo.
"What is wrong with you, CAMILO?!?!" Pepa screamed.
"I thought you were over this, son.." Félix was disappointed.
Camilo didn't have the energy to look up.
"I'm sorry.." is all he said.
"Are you?! Are you sorry?! I have a hard time believing you when you say that, because every time you say sorry you manage to do that exact same thing over again!" Pepa placed her hands on the table.
Camilo looked up at me. His eyes filled with sorrow. He dropped his head once more. He looked up at his mother without moving his head. He shut his eyes and ran through his hair with his hands. He then shook his head softly left to right.
"So?!" Pepa was getting impatient.
Camilo stood up. He walks towards the staircase.
"Where are you going?" Félix says.
"To my room!" Camilo storms up the stairs.
"You need to knock some sense into that boy!" Pepa turned her aggression towards Félix.
I went upstairs to Camilo's room. I sat besides him on his bed. I wasn't going to ask him if he was alright because I knew he wasn't, instead, I hugged him. He hugged my arm with his. He let his head drop onto my chest. I heard him sniffling. He sighed.
"Oh, what have I done.."
"You've made a mistake..."
Camilo had started to rub his wrists and forearms.
"What are you thinking of right now?" I ask.
"Carlos.. And you.." Camilo had started to cry.
He plunged into my chest again. He wrapped his arms around me. He held onto my sweatshirt.
"...why me?" I ask.
"I.. let you down. This is why you broke up with me in the first place. I could tell the disappointment and worry in your voice once I had told you. I never want you to worry.."
"It's alright. I hate to see you worry too.."
Camilo pulled the pouch of cocaine out of his pocket. He looks over to me to see if I was going to do something. He took a pinch and started to snort it. More and more, until little less than half of the pouch was gone. He was pretty high.. He also was going through crazy mood swings.
"What am I going to do?!" Camilo screams/cry's.
Seconds later..
"I HATE MYSLEF! AAAHHHH!!!" Camilo would bang his head on the wall.
Back and fourth like that for a while.
"I'm sorry, y/n.."
Seconds later...
"AAAHHHH!!"
Yeah.. I just let him spill all of his emotions out.