Part 69. Beaten Camilo.

Y/n's POV:

I followed Camilo but I didn't let him see me. I seen a big group of boys laughing by the water fountain. Camilo walks up to them.
"Came back?" They all laughed.
Camilo stood right in front of the.. looks like the lead boy.. Camilo lifted his fist and in one quick swing the guys' nose was bleeding. In no time they all piled onto Camilo. The moon light was bright enough so I could see exactly what was happening. Camilo had dozens of hands coming at him. Camilo stumbles to his feet. I stay behind the building so no one can see me. Camilo had charged at the short dude. Camilo was on top of him and choking him. Another one of the boys wrapped their arms around Camilo's neck and threw Camilo off of the guy. They had started to smash Camilo's head into the side of the fountain. Blood was dripping everywhere.

Camilo's POV:

The cool wind blew harshly.. but I had bigger things to worry about. My shirt was torn off and the lead guy wrapped my own shirt around my neck to choke me.
"Look at him! He's turning blue!" They all laughed and spit in my face.
That's when I saw y/n peeking around the corner.. I tried to kick a guy off of me while the lead guy was strangling me. Aaaand that's when I saw Mel.. Mel ran over. A guy flipped Mel onto his back. Everything went quiet.. I don't know why though. I see the look on everyone's face. The guy that was tackling Mel was backing away slowly with his hands in the air. I look at Mel... who has a gun in his hands. Mel has both of his hands on the gun, pointed at everyone. Mel gave the lead guy a look that made them all scurry away. Y/n ran to me, so did Mel.
"Are you okay?!" They both scream.
I lay on my back. I don't say anything. I think I broke my nose.. but it's okay.
"Where in the hell did you get a gun?" I ask.
"It's mine.."
"That's sick.." I smile and Mel helps me to my feet.
"Milo! You're covered in blood! The side of your head is all bashed in!" Y/n had a look of terror on her face.
"Never mind that.. Tomorrow's your birthday.. Do you still want that, mí Amor?" I wink at y/n.
"Camilo, you're going to bleed to death, and you're thinking of what I want for my birthday!?"
"Sí! Please, mi amor?"
"You're too beaten!"
"Please. I want to make your birthday special! You're turning eighteen!"
"So are you."
"Yeah, but that's a couple days after!"
"Milo-"
"I'm still doing it!"
I ran back to the Casita. They followed me. Mel went to Carlos' room and y/n bandaged my head.
"Okay.. Get rest. You had a rough night.. Goodnight, cariño!" Y/n kissed my lips and I wrapped my arms around her.

I woke up and I smelt breakfast. I seen y/n was still asleep. It's her birthday so I'll let her sleep in. I play with her hair a little. She moves a little and then stretches.
"Good morning! Happy birthday!" I say.
"Good morning.." she yawns.
I get up from the bed and I take the bandage off of my head. I try to fix my hair.. but there's too much dried blood in my hair.
"I'm going to go take a quick shower! I'll be back!"
After I took a shower I realized I didn't bring clothes in with me. I bolted to my room.
"DON'T LOOK!" I yell.
Obviously y/n looks in my direction. She seen I wasn't wearing clothes and she hid her blushing face in the blankets.
"I told you not to look, mi vida.." I quickly put clothes on and we go downstairs to eat.
My whole family looks at me and y/n. Carlos wasn't down here... My mother had an excited look.
"3..2..1!" They all scream, "HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" Y/n smiled as everyone including me sang to her.
"Eighteen! That's an accomplishment! Make sure you guys lock your doors when you two are alone together!" Félix laughed.
Me and y/n turned red because everyone heard that. My mother punched my dad in the arm. We all ate cake and ice cream for breakfast! Me and y/n go up to my room. Y/n plops down on my bed.
"So, are you still up for that?-" y/n cuts me off.
"You're excited aren't you?"
"Sí!" I slide my shirt over my head.
I threw my shirt on the ground.