Part 18

⚠️

Y/n's POV:

I went over to the Casita. I was greeted by Pepa. I went to Camilo's room. He was in the same position as he was yesterday. I feel so bad. Why would he drink in the first place? Why would he do drugs? Did he know he was doing drugs?
"Hey, Cami? I'm here.."
Obviously no reply. I was about to leave the room when I heard a groan from him.
"Camilo!" I ran over to him.
He opens his eyes but quickly shuts them tight from the blinding light. He places his hand on his head.
"Ow!" He says.
"Camilo!" I hug him tight.
"Oh, hi." He says.
"I was so worried!" I kiss him on the forehead.
He smiles a bit.
"I think I should go. Give yourself some rest."
I was about to leave when he stops me.
"Wait. Before you go... Can you open that drawer and hand me one?"
I look over to where he was pointing. One of what I wondered. I open the drawer. No. No. No.
"WHAT THE HELL!?" I scream at him, "HAND YOU A BEER BOTTLE?!" He had a ton of beer bottles in that drawer, "HELL NO!"
"But-"
"NO! WHEN DID THIS START?!"
"Ever since my dad started saying those things. I just got so embarrassed. I thought you were going to break up with me. And mom would get so mad. She would yell at me. I needed an escape.."
I walk to the door.
"JUST HAND ME THE FUCKING BOTTLE!" He yells.
I froze. I never heard him talk like that. I almost cried. I go over to his desk again and get one bottle. I throw it at him. It landed on his nuts, I'm glad it did.
"AH! WHAT THE HELL!" He cupped his crotch.
He then pulled a bottle opener out of his pocket. He opened it and started drinking. I looked at him with disgust, anger, and sadness. He looked over at me with a sorry look in his eyes. I just walked out. I can't believe this. My boyfriend is an alcoholic. I start to make my way to the front door in tears. But Mirabel stops me.
"Y/n! What happened?! Are you okay?!" She hugged me.
"No. I'm not okay."
"What happened?!"
"Camilo... he- he's an alcoholic."
"What?!"
"He woke up and asked to 'get me one' I walked over to his drawer and found a whole lot of beer bottles. He then yelled at me. I threw the bottle at him and he just chugged it. He didn't care that his girlfriend saw him chugging a beer." I hide my face.
"NO. I AM NOT LETTING THIS HAPPEN." We ran upstairs and to his room.
Mirabel barges in. She saw him chugging the beer that was almost gone in two minutes. She storms towards him and hits the bottle out of his hand. It landed on the floor and shattered.
"WHY THE FUCK DID YOU DO THAT?!" Camilo screams.
"BECAUSE. I'M YOUR COUSIN! AND ITS MY JOB THAT YOU ARE OKAY! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU'RE DRINKING!" Mirabel screams back.
Camilo didn't say anything. He stared at her with hatred.

Camilo's POV:

I got up. I pushed past them both and I went to the bathroom. I ran the sink with cold water. I splashed my face a couple times. What the hell is wrong with me?! I start to cry. Why?! Why am I like this?! I start to rummage through the cabinets under the sink. I found some hair cutting scissors.. Don't do it Camilo.. I put the scissors to my skin.. One cut.. two cuts... three- the door got kicked open by Luisa.
"WHAT ARE YOU DOING!" She snatches the scissors from me.
She picks me up by my arm. My dad and mom rush in.
"WHAT- CAMILO! NO. WHY?!" My mom dragged me to my room.
"THATS IT! WE ARE TAKING EVERYTHING OUT OF YOUR ROOM! YOU WILL HAVE NOTHING! YOU'RE GROUNDED FOR- I DON'T EVEN KNOW HOW LONG! UNTIL YOU'RE TWENTY!" My mom yells.
"WELL, I'M SORRY I COULDN'T BE YOUR HAPPY LITTLE BOY! I'M SORRY THAT I CAN'T TAKE THIS STUPID THING CALLED LIFE!"
In no time, there was nothing in my room. Not even a blanket..

Y/n's POV:

I lean against his door. But I don't say anything. I'm still very mad at him. But I feel shitty. I feel very bad for him. He doesn't deserve this. He is the most sweetest boy I have ever met. I never knew he felt this way. If I had just taken the time to sit down with him, ask him how he was doing. Maybe this would have never happened?