Part 53

Y/n's POV:

I-I'm ALIVE! I see Dolores sitting next to me.
"You're awake!" She screams.
"Where's Cami?!"
"...I am so sorry y/n.. C-Camilo didn't.. make it.." she started to cry.
"W-What?! No! He had to have made it! He was right next to me! He was unconscious!" I say.
I sit up against a rock.
"Y/n.. we found you two holding hands... and he was dead..."
"What? I never held his hand... wait.. he was conscious when I passed out..? he held my hand..." I tear rolled down my cheek.
We both hugged.
"And when we went to look through all of the burned stuff... we found a locket in his hand.. inside of the locket had a tiny note.. saying, 'you were too precious my love. But hey, at least I had gotten my wish..' I don't know what that means, do you?"
"'I had gotten my wish?' To die? No.. Camilo would never want that.."
A little while later I went to the prison to tell Carlos about the terrible loss. But.. the police men said he had escaped somehow. Carlos' gang knew something though.
"What do you know?" I ask Bones.
"Carlos knew something. He knew something was going to happen. I have no idea what. He would say, 'I'm so happy I finally got my wish.. I just hope she doesn't go down with me..' I seen him talking to this girl a couple days earlier. I think he told me her name was.. Dan or something close to that."
What? That doesn't make any sense.. Wait... Camilo told me about Danny sneaking into the prison.. She must've told Carlos something..

Writers note: I know this was really short... but I just wanted to get this out there as fast as possible.. :)) I have a plan.. maybe a few for this story. I have so many ideas!!!!