Part 65. Milo&y/n meet Mel's sis'.

Y/n's POV:

The next morning I go upstairs to replace the rag that was on Carlos' forehead. I walk into my room and I see Carlos is sitting up. He's looking down at his hands. He fidgets with the blanket.
"Oh! You're awake! Thank goodness!" I walk up to the bed.
He doesn't say anything, all he does is look up at me and then back down at his hands.
"Here, I'll go get your brother! He'll be so happy to hear that you're awake!-"
"Don't.." Carlos whispers.
"Why not? Don't you want to see him?"
"Not now.. I'm not ready.."
"Why aren't you ready? What do you need to be ready for?" I sat on the bed next to him.
"...I just don't want him to be mad.." Carlos rubs his eyes.
"Mad? Why would you think he's going to be mad?"
"He's going to yell at me and ask me why I tried it. He's going to blame me. He's going to tell me how tired he is.."
"Wait.. You heard that..?"
"Yeah.. Your guys' conversation downstairs was pretty loud and clear..."
"Carlos, Camilo just feels like he always has to keep you out of trouble.."
"He doesn't have to. He just needs to let it happen.. like how he let me take those pills."
Carlos put his head on his knees.
"I'll make Camilo swear not to get mad.. And honestly, he doesn't.. get mad.. he gets frustrated with the fact he can't really stop his brother from doing this type of stuff. He cares a lot. So, can I go get him?"
"Okay."
I went out of the room and came back with Camilo. I made Camilo promise not to get mad. Camilo ran up to his brother and attacked him with hugs. They both fell over.
"I'M SO GLAD THAT YOU'RE AWAKE!" Camilo breathes heavily.
Carlos hadn't said anything. Camilo noticed Carlos was acting scared.. or sad.
"Carlos? Why do you look scared?" Camilo had a worried look on his face, "did I do something?"
"No, I'm not scared."
"Then what's wrong?"
"Aren't you going to ask why, or yell at me to not do it because you're so tired of trying to save me every time?" Carlos' eyebrows furrowed.
Camilo looks over to me. He looks back to Carlos. Camilo hold's Carlos' hands.
"No.. I'm not going to yell at you for that.."
"But you have before."
"Because I was probably confused.. on why you keep doing this.. Isn't it painful..?"
"Yeah, but it doesn't bother me. Can you do me a favor?"
"What's that?"
"I want to see Mel. Today or tonight.."
"Alright. I'll make it happen.."
Camilo turns to me. He gives me a quick hug. We both walk out of the room. We go downstairs and to the front door.
"Where are you two going?" Ms. Y/l/n asks.
"Just to Mel's house."
"Okay, you two have fun!"
We get to Mel's and we knock on the front door. A girl answered.
"Yes?" She says.
"Hello, we were wondering if Mel was there?" Camilo asks.
"Yeah, he's in his room. Who are you guys?"
"I'm y/n, this is Camilo." I say.
"And how do you know Mel?"
"Friends of his."
She looks at us as though she doesn't believe us. She allows us in and shows us to his room. We knock on the door. Mel answers and let's us in.
"Camilo! What's up?"
"Hey, we just came to tell you that Carlos is awake now.. He wants to see you. He says either today or tonight.."
"He's awake! Totally, I can come tonight!"
"Alright! Thanks, that's all we needed!"
"Thank you for stopping by and telling me!"
We let our selves out. We were stopped though, by the same girl.
"I'm Mel's sister, Lira. I want to know, who's Carlos?" She folds her arms.
I look over to Camilo..
"Also a friend of Mel's." Camilo says.
"I don't believe that."
"Why not?"
"Judging by your voice right now, and the sound in my brothers voice, you guys are lying."
"What if that's just how my voice sounds."
"Hard to believe."
Another girl walks up to us.
"We're not dumb. We know this, Carlos, has been in our brothers room before."
"How?"
"There was dirt by his window. Foot prints outside, not my brothers shoe size..." The girl, Lira, says.
Mel walks out into the hall where we stand.
"Can you guys stop interrogating my friends?!"
"Oh, but it's so fun! Besides, how else can I practice?"
"Practice?" I ask.
"Sí. She's going to school to become an investigator of some sort. She's using the tips that she's learning to spy on me and my life." Mel rolls his eyes.
"It's because I love you!"
"Please leave them alone!"
"But we are actually curious, who's Carlos?"
"A friend!"
"More than friends? Boyfriend?"
"What?! No!"
"Mom tells us everything!"
"Like what?" Mel started to bite his nails.
"How there's been this boy sneaking to Mel. And how Mel sneaks out to see him some nights."
Mel went red.
"Fine, yes, he's my.. boyfriend..."
"So cute!"
"Dean, that's weird! Don't call us cute!" Mel face planted into his palms.
We eventually made it back to my house. It was getting dark. Me and Camilo changed and went to bed. But we woke up to Carlos and Mel making out on the bing bag chair.. We couldn't really fall asleep until we both begged them to stop. We woke up about two more times in the night because they were making out. But when it came morning I woke up and saw Carlos and Mel cuddled in each other's arms. So cute!