6. the one with hello's and wedding plans

My first ever Grand Prix weekend was closing its end but my F1 career had only just began. We had finished the race sixth and eight which wasn't too bad. Some important points for the team. Working in F1 had turned out to be a lot more stressful than I had ever could've imagine but at the same time it was the kind of stress that I in some twisted way found myself enjoying. 

I was checking my room for the last time just in case if there was something I had forgotten. It was almost a midnight and there was still two hours before our flight was supposed to leave. I hadn't had a chance to see Carlos or Charles almost the all today. I had managed to wish them good luck and that was pretty much it. I was busy watching the race and making notes so I could write the piece of the race too. I had spent most of the day on my own and finally I was able to chat with some people like Nick for example.

"So first GP-weekend done, ha?" he walked to me in the lobby where we left together towards the cars.

"Yeah, something I'm never gonna forget for sure", I assured him. It had been so far one of the best weekends of my life, but I was even more excited about the next weekend when the race would be in Italy. One of the best races of the year if you were working for Ferrari or a fan of Ferrari.

"That's good, just wait for the next weekend," Nick smiled.

"So do you know that which flight the drivers are taking?" I asked little carefully which made Nick laugh out loud.

"Are you that dependent on your little driver friends?" he asked me amused making me show my tongue at him. " But I'm pretty sure they are walking towards this car right at this moment" he nodded towards the two guys in red shirts.

" Thank god you're here, this one here is starting to get some withdrawal symptoms from not seeing you for so long" Nick joked as the guys climbed into the car which made them grin and me rolling my eyes.

" Can't blame her", Charles added and Carlos smirked.

" Yeah yeah" I shook my head at the stupid joke and smiled to the drivers.

Soon we were all on the plane heading back to home. It was weird calling Italy home but at the moment it was the closest thing to home for me. I mean I was going to be travelling all over the world so Italy was the most consistent place for me this year at least.

" You up?" I heard a voice behind me asking and I turned around to see Carlos with his hair all over the place.

" Yep, what's going on?" I asked.

"Have you met Lando yet?" the guy asked and I shook my head. 

"That's the important question you needed to ask me?" I raised my brows little amused. 

"It's very important" he assured and I rolled my eyes. 

"No I haven't met him yet, why?"

"No reason just wondering" I could tell that there was more to that story, but he wasn't going to tell me. He just smiled to himself. 

" Why are you smiling like that?" I pointed out raising my brows once again.

"No reason, just I've been wanting him to found a girl for so long and finally here you are", he stated like it was obvious that I would fall deeply in love with the British driver.

" Let's calm down a little, shall we," I stopped Carlos before he was announcing us husband and wife with this guy I didn't know at all." You do realize that I've never talked to him or know him at all, right?" I reminded the wedding planner.

" Yet, but I can tell you two are gonna get along so good", he continued his master plan.

" Sure if you say so" I sighed knowing there was no point of fighting this guy.