58. the one with not one but two Leclercs

"I'm so excited I can't even speak" Emma squeaked next to me as we landed to the Saudi Arabia. We had finally arrived to the airport and the girl next to me wasn't really staying in her pants anymore.

"I can tell" I smiled to the girl.

We had spent most of the week in the cottage just playing board games and talking with some training on the side, but mostly just taken it easy. Lando and I had had to confess that we were official to rest of the guys and it was okay. I didn't feel like keeping anymore secrets but still I wasn't planning on going around shouting it, but neither would I deny it if someone would ask me.

We had parted out ways with the guys before stepping into the plane and I had a feeling that we wouldn't be seeing them before next Friday and the GP weekend and it was week away still. To me it was all I was waiting for but I wasn't complaining about getting a small holiday in the same time.

"So I have a lot of things planned that we can do" Emma told me as we sat in the cab going to our hotel and I couldn't do anything but admire the spirit and energy in this girl. I knew that it had been a while for her when she had a last chance to really travel if you didn't count the UK where she had done her internship because when you put that next to my start of the year I had gotten to travel quite a bit all around the world even though I was still kind of sad that, I had missed the US, Brazilian and Mexican GPs, which would've been something amazing but maybe someday.

"Okay, just lead the way and I'll try to keep up" I laughed agreeing with the girl. "As long as I have some time to just lay in the sand and sleep" I told her my rules.

"Noted"

And that is exactly what we did during the next week. Cool activities, sun bathing and sleeping with some good food and it was basically like living a dream. It was also first time I didn't have to or get to wear a red team shirt wherever I went, which added my pressure to be able to put together some kind of appropriate outfit, like now. It was Friday morning and we were about to leave to the paddock. Lando had brought our paddock passes to us last night and my stomach was full of butterflies as the excitement ran through my veins. I was a little nervous too, and I didn't know why. I guess it was just the fact that I was once again going to the paddock.

"I don't know what to wear" I stared at me suitcase. I had been staring at my suitcase for a while now.

"Just put on the pants you had yesterday and that cute top you showed me earlier" Emma shouted from the bathroom and I looked at her tanned skin as she walked back to the room. She looked drop dead gorgeous in his simple black summer dress with her hair down to her back in natural curls. She didn't try to look anything but she still always looked amazing.

"Fine" I put on the clothes she had told me and I actually didn't look too bad. My hair was already up and I decided it could stay that way as I was too lazy to do anything about it, I would put more effort in everything later this weekend I promise. "Okay I'm ready" I looked myself one more time on the mirror and took a deep breath. I was still feeling nervous as hell.

"About the damn time" Emma shook her head opening the door as we made out way towards the new circuit of Jeddah.

We barely talked the whole way there as I think we both were really excited. I think this was Emma's first Grand Prix and for sure the first time in the paddock . For me it was the people I was more excited about, I hadn't told anyone I was coming which seemed like a great idea at first but was a nightmare now as I sat in the cap going to the track.

"I can't believe you got to live like this nine months" Emma sighed as we stood in front of the gates leading to the paddock.

"I can tell you that it wasn't that glamorous all the time but it was pretty amazing" I smiled to the girl and to the memories hearing the familiar beep as we entered to the paddock. The familiar fuss surrounded us as we made out way towards the Ferrari hospitality as we were guests there for the weekend. I couldn't drop the smile on my face as people said hi to me looking a bit surprised seeing me here. I changed a couple words with the people I knew better and Emma was just trying to take in all she could.