20. the one where it's not DR3 shouting Pierre Gasly

Night went on smoothly and I was back on the dance floor dancing with Daniel, Max and Pierre. We all had smiles on our faces as we jumped and danced like there was no tomorrow. We had drank some more and we were in the point where the guys needed to occasionally pull me back up if I took a miss step and what came to the guys they were way past thinking consequences. Gladly we were in Monaco where people were used to seeing F1 drivers and nobody really cared.

I could see Lando staring at me with Carlos who looked bored next to him. Lando hadn't drink basically at all and I could tell Carlos was dying to do something, anything but to sit down and I felt little bad for him. I wanted to go get him to dance. I didn't though, but after some more dancing the staring started to annoy me, but I ignored it the best that I could and went back to dancing with my drunk friends. 

Half an hour later I was really getting sick of the non-stopping staring and walked up to Lando. "What's your problem?" I asked him.

"Yeah what is your problem?" I could hear Max behind me saying with little giggle. He was really close to me with his hands resting on my hips, which Lando seemed to have noticed. His eyes were glued to the hands on my waist. 

"I don't have a problem" he stated but he clearly had a problem. I could see Carlos looking me with that 'what are you doing' face that he usually had when I had some stupid ideas, which was often so I knew the face. I just nodded him off trying to tell him that I was just fine. 

"Great then stop staring" I said spinning around taking Max' hand and pulling him back to the dance floor with me.

"So champ, what are we going to do now" I asked him as I pulled him close and we danced together.

"I'm still thinking about that table" he said to my ear.

"Is that so?" I asked. "Let's go then" I said walking towards the nearest table and jumping on it taking Max with me.

"Not exactly what I had on mind" I could hear him mutter and a little smirk appeared to my face. He anyways pulled my back close as we swayed our bodies to the music. I could hear the whistles around us and we got even closer. I felt another body in front of me as Pierre had jumped up on the table with us. We kept on dancing together and I was now and then spun around as the guys wanted their turns.

I was yanked of the table and pulled all the way outside of the building. "What the hell?" I shouted to Lando in front of me.

"Yeah, what the hell indeed" he looked at me furious.

"You really can't let me be can you?" I asked the guy in front of me.

"What the hell are you doing with them?" Lando ignored me.

"Why, jealous?" I crossed my arms, I was half joking but the guy was really starting to piss me off.

"I just don't want you to play with my friends' feelings" he stated coldly and it hurt.

"Oh wow" I raised my eyebrows in disbelief. "So that how it is" I looked at him without any emotions.

"Yeah that is exactly how it is. You can fuck whoever you want but keep my friends out of it" he said making my mouth open.

"Oh so you think I'm the one trying to get in their pants?" I shouted. "Then tell me why Max is so desperate to pin me down on one of those tables" I was way past being nice and care. He had crossed the line, so I did too. "So if you excuse me, I'm gonna get back to that" I turned around making my exit.

When I got back inside Carlos walked to me. "Sof" he began and I rolled my eyes.

"I know, don't hurt your friends" I imitated Lando's words. I was very much blinded by the anger so I went off to Carlos too.

"No, I was going to say that don't get yourself hurt, I don't care about those guys" he nodded towards the dance floor. I was quiet. And just like that my rage was gone and I turned to face the man in front of me. "I mean you can do that if you want, I just wanted to make sure you know what you're doing" he continued.

"That's really sweet, you know that right?" my eyes had softened as I looked the handsome Spaniard in front of me.

"Yeah, I just don't want to see you get hurt" he said softly.

"I don't deserve you" I said and pulled him into a hug. Carlos hugged me tightly back. This hug was different from the every other hugs between us. This actually meant something to me. For a minute I was completely sober. We backed away from the hug but not too far away. I kept staring at his brown eyes and for a minute I felt something. 

"Oh great you too" I could hear a sarcastic voice behind us and let go of Carlos. "I really thought you wouldn't get fooled by whatever that is" he then added gesturing towards me.

"Come on mate, knock it off" Carlos said calmly but I was boiling once again.

"What? I mean I can see why Max or one of those guys would want to touch 'that' but I really thought you were different" he simply stated.

"What did you say?" Carlos was no were near calm anymore and I was just staring Lando. I was hurt. I mean I was drunk and all that but I still had feelings.

"I'm gonna go" I said and walked away back to the dance floor. The alcohol hit now different and my sight was fuzzy, I could hear the music but it was one big bass. I walked straight to Pierre and slammed my lips on his. He pulled away little surprised and I looked at him.

"Are you sure?" he asked and I nodded "Just one night, no strings attached." That was all it took for him to smash his lips on mine and kiss me back with so much force. I could felt his hands travelling on my body stopping on my waist while my hands had found their way into Pierre's hair.

"Let's get out of here" he said.

"Yes please" I agreed and he took my hand as I followed him out of the crowd.

Our way stopped really fast though as we bumped into Lando and Carlos. Carlos looked like he was in the limits of his patience as his hands turned into fist. Pierre seemed to have noticed this too and before Carlos had a chance to launch towards Lando Pierre stopped him taking him outside leaving me with Lando.

"I've never seen Carlos like that" I sighed. "I'm so done with your shit. All his ever done has been supporting you and being your friend and I don't know what you said to him but that's some bullshit" I said shaking my head. Lando didn't say anything, just walked out after Pierre and Carlos.

I ignored Lando as I walked to Pierre who was trying to calm down Carlos and he seemed to done pretty decent job.

"Hey, are you ok?" I asked Carlos and he lifted his eyes to me.

"Yeah, I'm okay. He just pissed me off" he explained.

"I told him we could walk with him back to the hotel" Pierre said and I nodded agreeing that that would be a good idea.

Carlos' eyes turned away from me and were now looking behind me. I turned around to see Lando walking towards us. Before I could do anything Carlos took a hold of my hand and moved himself between Lando and I.

"Just stay away from her mate" he said to Lando who lifted his hands up.

"Yeah yeah I won't touch your precious girl" he said stopping little further from us. "I was just coming to apologize but I see how this goes" he stated and I could swear there was sadness in his eyes.

"Good night Lando" was all I said before taking Pierre's arm and walking away from the guy.

As we walked, I could see Carlos looking at our entangled hands, but I didn't say anything. I had listened to him and I knew what I was doing so everything was just fine. I trusted Pierre and there was nothing wrong with what I was doing.

This day had been one of the best till the May incident and after that I had felt happy again when in the club till Lando had showed up. He went from the guy I had kissed to the guy I wanted away from. We walked in silence before parting out ways in the lobby with Carlos who mumbled good night to us not even looking straight at me, I guess he was tired. 

We stepped into the elevator with Pierre and soon enough we were in front of his hotel room. Pierre opened door to his room and I walked in. As soon as the door closed he pinned me against it. "Is this still something you want?" he asked and I answered by pulling his lips to mine.