29. the one with the cards

We had ended up just staying in Lando's place for the rest of the day. I was laying in the sofa with the two guys as we talked about anything and everything. Lando had found some cards for us to play and we surely did.

"My biggest mistake ever was to let you two meet" Lando sighed as me and Max were once again giggling like eight-year-olds. Max reminded me a lot of my brother and we had hit it off straight from the start. Ganging up against Lando was our new favorite thing to do.

"Oh you worried I might steal your girl?" Max asked raising his brows to guy in front of him making Lando blush, which was cute I'll give you that.

"You couldn't get a girl even if you tried mate" Lando said back leaving me out of it, which worked for me. I let out a laugh.

"Don't be mean" I stepped in. "I promise to say hi to you once in a while too even though Max is my new favorite" I told him seriously.

"You heard that mate?" Max asked laughing.

"Yeah yeah" he shook his head. "This is exactly what I mean, no peace for me ever again" he sighed dramatically jumping up, "I'm gonna get some water, you guys need anything?" he asked and both of us shook our heads.

"You know he has a huge crush on you, right?" Max asked as soon as Lando was out of sight.

"Didn't really work out between us" was all that I said not feeling too enthusiastic to talk about the subject. I mean, I had been doing pretty good job stifling my own feelings so far and planned on keep it the same way.

"You can't really think that" he said looking me with that all knowing impression. "I mean, he talks about you non-stop" he added and I tried so hard to fight the smile.

"Well we're good friends" I said to him.

"Yeah right" he laughed shaking his head. Before I could say anything Lando walked back to the room jumping on the couch next to me smiling. He poked my side making me jump. Max gave me a pointy look and I rolled my eyes at him.

"Really?" I asked the happy guy.

.

"You lose, again" Lando shouted as I was once again beaten.

"Yeah, well it's kinda hard to play with only one hand" I was getting pissed by the fact that the guys were cheating looking at my cards even I told them not to so we could play.

"Oh are you getting pissed?" Lando teased and Max laughed.

"Fuck you" I told them making guys laugh even harder. I crossed my arms staring at the wall in front of me.

"Come on don't be mad" Max began. "It's not our fault you suck" he then added and earned a pillow on his face. "Ouch." he laughed. "Lando I think she is Mad" Max pointed out to his friend which made me throw another pillow at him.

"Are you sure, seems pretty normal to me" Lando stated to his friend and my mouth dropped open.

"Wow" I said looking now at him while they both laughed at me. "I thought you were supposed to be on my side" I looked at Max.

"Yeah, but you were really bad" he said sorry.

"Maybe because you cheated" I shouted making the hysterical laughing even more hysterical. "I hate you" I said and both guys turn to look at my angry figure before putting on the most pathetic puppy faces I had ever seen. "That's not gonna work" I said and the guys climbed closer to me hugging me from both sides.

"You're not actually that bad" Max said.

"Yeah I mean that was some great playing" Lando added and I let out a little laugh smacking both of the guys not remembering my other arm was broken, so I winced.