35. the one where he's confident

We were standing in the end of the table ready to play some beer pong. I was pairing up with Ria and we weren't too sure who we would be playing against.

I sipped my drink and talked with Max when I heard Ria's voice: "What the hell is he doing with her?" Both me and Max turned our heads and I was close to spitting out my drink as Lando walked to the other end of the table with May. My mouth was hanging open and Ria looked like she was going to rip her head off and the expression on Max's face was pointed more to Lando like asking what the fuck.

"So are we gonna play?" Lando asked leaving all of us speechless. I didn't know how to feel. I mean we had gone through all the emotions and Lando was clearly wanting me to broke completely.

"Yeah, or are you too scared?" the girl next to her shirped making Lando grin. I was going to be sick.

"Hell no" Ria said and picked up the ball. Max appeared next to me with a shot and I looked at him grateful before downing it.

The game went on and I was getting more and more angry. Everytime one of them would hit the cup May would find a way to get closer him.

"Yeah, I'm done with this shit" I said throwing the ball towards the happy couple before storming out.

"What the hell bro?" I could hear Max behind me yelling to Lando and then I was gone.

I walked around the crowded space trying to find something or someone. I tried to smile back to people but I was boiling inside. I had never been feeling this jealous ever in my life. I mean the night had began with his hands on my waist and god knows what else if Max hadn't walk in on us then there was the whole 'we're just friends' episode, not to even mention the way he was looking at me when ever I was near Pierre. It had been a real emotional roller coaster and now he was with her. 

A hand on my shoulder spun me around and I was greeted by Lando's face.

"What do you want?" I asked him.

"I just want to hear you say it" he said with a dark look in his eyes.

"Say what?" I was starting to be done with his bullshit.

"You know what" he nodded his head getting even closer to me. My breath caught up on my throat.

"I really don't" I said with a shaky voice. He was making me nervous.

"You're jealous" he stated. "Admit it"

"No I'm not" I said with more power now.

"You sure?" he said taking a step forward making me back up a bit.

"Mhmm" I nodded not really being able to form any words. I had never seen Lando like this. I think he was little drunk and somehow it made him crazy confident, which was pretty hot.

"Say it"

"How is she even here? You know how I feel about her" I tried changing the subject.

"Say it" My back hit the wall behind me and there was no where for me to go now. Lando placed one of his hands above my head leaning his head so his lips were right next to my ear. "Say it" he whispered once more and the shivers ran down my body.

"Fine"

"Fine what?" he challenged me even more.

"Fine, I was jealous, I've never been that jealous in my fucking life" I shouted on his face. "Happy?" I looked at him straight in the eyes.

"That's all I wanted to hear" he said before smirking and walking away leaving me breathing hard trying to pick myself up.

"You okay?" Yuki asked me as he walked by. "You look little shocked" he pointed out.