19. the one with too many drinks

I pulled my dress up and looked myself from the mirror. I was wearing a tight black dress that came down to half of my thigh. It wasn't too slutty but it was slutty enough and made me feel like a bad bitch so I was happy. I had put on some make-up and curled my hair and it was now time to go.

Pierre was already waiting for me in the lobby and I walked up to him. His eyes scanned my body and I could feel myself blush a bit. That was new.

"Wow Sof, you look amazing" he said still having hard time getting his eyes off me.

"Thanks Pierre" I smiled.

"Shall we?" He asked and offered his arm for me to take and I did.

The club was only few block away and I could already hear the music to outside. Once we got inside I could see a lot of dancing bodies in the dark place filled with neon lights. We found our way to rest of the guys. I could spot Max, of course, Daniel, George and Alex sitting together on the table so we sat down with them

I was sitting between Max and Pierre and I could see all them watching me as I sat down.

"What, you never seen a girl before?" I asked making Danny laugh and he gave me a fist bump.

"Not that pretty" I could hear already tipsy Max state next to me and I grinned.

"I drink to that" George shouted over the music and Alex shook his head amused next to him.

"Don't get me wrong, I think you look nice but I'm very much taken and too sober" he laughed and I nodded laughing.

"I need a drink" I stated. "I'm not gonna survive this evening sober" I said getting up.

"I'll come with you" Daniel shouted and made his way after me.

We managed to get to the bar. And ordered some drinks and decided to do do couple of shots too. I think this is the place to mention that I'm very much lightweight when in comes to alcohol. 

"So you know that those guys are gonna be after you all night long as soon as they get few drinks down?" Daniel asked me as we waited our drinks.

"You think so?" I questioned his statement. "I'm sure they'll just find someone else, I mean this place is full of girls throwing themselves at them" I pointed out turning to lean my back on the counter.

"Well that's the thing, they like the challenge, you know the whole forbidden fruit thing?"

"I think you're wrong" I said taking my drink finally.

"You'll see" he whispered my ear. My breathe stopped as Daniel was leaning so close to my ear. It send shivers to all my body.

"Oh not you too" I cried. He just winked and left me deal with that. I slowly made my way back to the table when someone grabbed me.

"Hey gorgeous" a man said checking me up and down. He had a hold of my arm and I wasn't strong enough to pull away from him. "Dance with me" he than said starting to drag me to the dance floor. I didn't know what to do, cause no one was able to hear my shouts of help and the man tighten his grip of me.

"Let go of me" I yelled at him but no reaction. My arm was really starting to hurt when the guy stopped and tried to take hold on my waist but I pulled back the best that I could. How was no one seeing this?

"Hey" I could hear another voice yelling while I was still fighting the guy. "Get your hands of her" I now recognized the voice and turned my head to see Pierre behind me. Thank god.

"Oh come on man, let me have some fun" the man seriously tried to make a deal with furious looking Pierre. "She is so hot; you can have the next turn" he kept on going and I felt nauseous. It was also the last straw for Pierre who stormed towards the guy who quickly let go off my hand and disappeared to the crowd.