5

Donghyuck was surprised to see Taeyong calling everyone to dinner and them actually sitting at the dinner table.

Together.

It was a new experience for him.

He quickly moved to sit next to Mark who had left a space open between him and Jeno.

He was also shocked to see that their plates were already made for them. It was a full plate and looked both delicious and nutritious.

"Ok so today we have a new guest eating dinner with us," Taeyong said from the head of the table. "His name is Donghyuck."

Donghyuck felt his cheeks turn a little pink as everyone turned to look at him.

"We always have extra people eating dinner with us," A man with blonde hair next to Taeyong snorted.

Taeyong smacked the blonde's hand before giving him a look.

Donghyuck felt a little amused at how animated Taeyong was.

He looked like a mother scolding his kids.

"Taeyong do we have to do this every time?" Johnny, who was sitting next to the blonde man whined. "It gets so boring after a while."

"Yes we do," Taeyong huffed. "Then find a way to make it not boring."

Donghyuck found himself leaning into Mark's space to whisper, "What are they talking about?"

"You'll see," Mark whispered back, not even uncomfortable that Donghyuck was in his space.

"I vote version 2!" A shorter man sitting on Taeyong's other side said. He had black hair and round glasses perched on his nose.

"Fine but please no fighting," Taeyong smacked his forehead, preparing himself for the worst. "I'll start."

"Donghyuck, This is Ten," Taeyong pointed to the person on his right. "He works with me as a dancer. He likes cats and is from Thailand. He is inappropriate at times and hates Johnny."

"Damn straight," Ten commented, throwing his tongue out near Johnny.

Johnny on the other hand just winked at him causing Ten to roll his eyes.

Ten glanced around the table before finding someone else to introduce.

"This is Jeno," Ten gave a mischievous smile. "He looks like a dog. He likes porn and his 'precious' Jaeminnie-"

"That's not true!-" Jeno yelled from across the table, his face turning bright pink.

"Which part?" Mark snorted.

"Neither you-" Jeno went to hit his brother but remembered that Donghyuck was sitting between them.

"He hates admitting his feelings and is allergic to cats," Ten finished with a teasing smile at the younger.

Donghyuck was taken back by that introduction and almost let himself laugh.

Almost.

Jaemin however couldn't stop giggling into his arm at the word "porn."

"Oh yeah?" Jeno huffed before pointing at Jaemin. 

"This is Jaemin," Jeno said loudly while pointing at the pink-haired boy. "He acts like a bunny. He likes photography and smells like strawberries despite the fact he hates them-OW!"

Jeno yelped in pain when Jaemin pinched his side.

Taeyong gasped before looking at Jaemin, "But you told me you liked strawberries-"