25

"Jeno, what the fuck was that?!" Mark yelled as he held his brother back from running after Jaemin.

"Leave me alone," Jeno shoved Mark away from him.

"Jeno, you just ripped Jaemin's fucking heart out," Mark scoffed as yanked on Jeno's wrist for the younger to face him. "You expect me to just let it go? Why the hell did you say all that stuff?"

"He started it," Jeno shoved Mark even rougher this time.

"Cut it out!" Mark shoved his brother even harder, the younger Lee almost falling over. "You need to apologize to him-"

"Since when do you care, huh?!" Jeno yelled in his face as he shoved Mark so had that he fell back onto the sand almost as hard as Jaemin did.

"I've always cared you brat," Mark growled as he got up and shoved Jeno to the ground. "Don't fucking push me again. You understand me?"

"You are a liar! You don't care about me," Jeno stood up again and clenched his fists. "None of you care about me."

"Jeno-hyung," Chenle looked close to tears when he heard that.

Mark glared at Jeno before looking at Renjun. "Take Jisung and Chenle home. I have to talk to Jeno alone."

Renjun glanced at Jeno before stealing the youngest two towards the parking lot.

"Why the hell would you say that?" Mark gritted his teeth together. "Are you going through some teen-angst faze right now? You have no reason to act like this to people who have done nothing but be kind to you. You seriously need to grow the fuck up right now-"

Jeno felt his fists tighten so much that his nails dug into his palms. "Shut up! I'm done with this. I dont need this."

Jeno bumped Mark's shoulder as he walked passed him.

"Keep fucking walking away," Mark scoffed as he crossed his arms. "That's what you always do isn't it, Jen? You quit and walk away when things get too hard for you-"

Jeno turned around and swung his arm. His fist punching Mark straight in the face.

Mark's eyes were wide as he stayed in the bent position. He could feel warm liquid pooling down his cheek.

Jeno's ring sliced his cheekbone and blood was dripping down.

"I'm sick of you playing the hero! I'm sick of hearing about you being the fucking good guy when you don't care about anyone but yourself-" Jeno started screaming at him.

Mark couldn't take it anymore.

He tackled Jeno to ground before he started pounding his fist into his brother's face.

Jeno raised his arms to protect himself at his brother's ruthless punches.

Mark heard Jeno cry out in pain but he didn't care as he felt his fist begin to hurt.

But soon there was another cry that made Mark freeze.

A name that Jeno hasn't called them since their parents died.

"Markie..." Jeno's voice was nothing but a hurt whisper but Mark could tell he was crying.

His thoughts were confirmed when Jeno slowly let his arms come down. The younger boy's lip was bleeding along with a bruised eye and cheek.

Mark looked down and felt a piece of his heart break when Jeno's lip wobbled and he soon began to sob.

"Jen..." Mark's own voice cracked as he got off his brother before pulling the younger boy up into a hug.