14

"C'mon, C'mon, Let's go," Ten whined as he made dramatic hand motions towards the open door of the car. "I wanna gooooooooo."

"You're like a baby," Johnny laughed as he ruffled Ten's hair.

"Dont touch me, Youngho," Ten glared up at the tall male as he smacked the hand away from him. "I will literally kick your ass to the moon."

"I'd like to see you try, baby," Johnny winked and walked around the car to the driver's seat.

Before Ten could go absolutely feral on Johnny's ass and kick him in the balls, everybody else started filing out of the front door and towards the car.

"Taeyongie~ Stupid bitch is annoying me again!" Ten pouted towards the older as he stomped his foot on the ground.

"Ah! Jeno, zip up your jacket!" Taeyong sighed before reaching forward to zip up Jeno's jacket for him, much much the complaint of the younger before turning his attention to Ten. "Ten, hunny, you say that same exact sentence to me twice a day."

"He does it on purpose," Ten frowned before moving to the side to let Jeno climb into the car.

Taeyong went to speak again but a loud noise distracted him as he realized that Yuta stared walking towards the car with his headphones blaring.

"Nuh-uh," Taeyong jogged faster towards the car before pulling the earbuds out of Yuta's ears. "You are going to damage your eardrums."

"First you let those brats beat me in Super Smash Brothers and now I get to get a headache from them?" Yuta rolled his eyes before climbing into the back of the car in the very back.

"I dont want to sit in the passenger seat next to-" Ten began to pout again.

"Hyung! I can't find my shoes," Mark yelled from the doorway.

"They are next to the-" Taeyong began to yell back.

"FOUND EM."

"Hyung, can we stop and get Minnie?" Jeno popped his head out from the car.

"We were already gonna get him-"

"Taeyong,I seriously don't want-"

"OH MY GOD," Taeyong began to rub his temples before pushing Ten towards the backseat. "I will sit in the front just please get in the car."

Ten smiled happily before shoving himself next to Jeno despite Jeno whining about how Jaemin was gonna sit next to him.

"Markie! Donghyuck! Let's go," Taeyong called back toward the house as he finally saw the two boys come out of the house.

Mark was pulling Donghyuck by the hand down the steps of the house.

Mark had a big smile on his face as he speed walked towards the car.

Taeyong smiled before realizing that Donghyuck was almost tripping on his feet every other step.

Donghyuck let himself be dragged by Mark with his head facing down towards his feet.

Taeyong furrowed his brows and realized Donghguck was wearing the same clothes as yesterday and he was bare armed against the wind chill.

He felt himself frown when he saw Donghyuck's shoes. They seemed to be a little too big for the boy as they almost slipped off with every step he took. He also noticed that some of the sides were ripped away from the bottom of the shoes.

"I wanna sit next to peaches," Ten yelled as he stared at Donghyuck with a big smile.

"He's gonna sit next to me hyung," Mark narrowed his eyes at Ten before shuffling towards the furthest back seat next to Yuta.