20

Donghyuck felt like he was on fire.

Mark's hands were cupping his face, wiping his tears as he gently moved his lips against Donghyuck's.

Everything about Mark was amplified through the kiss.

All the warm and comforting bits bits Mark surrounding him like a safety net.

Donghyuck felt his heart further ache as he thought of how much pain he's caused Mark.

Donghyuck is nothing but a mistake.

He felt his thoughts solidify when Mark pulled away with a gasp.

"Shit, I am so sorry- I don't know what came over me-" Mark quickly backed away and waved his hands out. "You just- you were just crying and i couldn't-"

Donghyuck felt his heart rate go even faster then before.

He couldn't comprehend what was going on.

But the distance Mark put between them made his anxiety spike.

Come back.

Please don't leave.

Donghyuck felt more tears sting his eyes as he selfishly went to step towards Mark.

The only problem was the blanket around him got trapped under his foot and the next thing he knew he crashed to the floor.

His already bruised knees taking the brunt of his fall making him yelp in pain.

"Are you ok?!" Mark's worried voice traveled around him.

The elder bent down infront of Donghyuck.

No.

"Donghyuck?" Mark said gently as he laid a hand on top of the brunettes head.

I'm sorry, Mark.

Donghyuck felt his hands shake as Mark's hand disappeared.

Please, I'm sorry.

His breathing got quicker and he felt his shoulders shake with pure emotion.

You don't deserve this.

"Haechan?" Mark said taking Donghyuck by suprise.

Fullsun?

Gentle fingers lifted his chin up, his tear filled eyes meeting Mark's big brown ones.

Donghyuck felt his heart explode.

Donghyuck sobbed loudly as he threw his hands out towards Mark.

Mark took his hands and threw them around his neck as Donghyuck subconsciously wrapped his legs around Mark's waist.

Mark stood up quickly before wrapping his arms around Donghyuck's back.

Holding him delicately like he was made of glass but firm enough not to let him slip away.

"M-mark," Donghyuck cried into his shoulder. "I'm so sorry."

"Shh," Mark whispered into his neck "No. It's ok. You're ok. I'm sorry."

Donghyuck whimpered and shook his head.

"I shouldn't have scared you like that," Mark said as his own eyes filled with tears. "I won't pressure you to tell me. But please- Let me help you. I...I can't go through that again. I just..."

Mark took a deep breath before burying his head deeper into Donghyuck's neck.

"I care so much. I missed you."

You shouldn't.

Donghyuck nodded his head against his shoulder, his nose rubbing against the fabric of Mark's shirt.

"Me too."

Meanwhile...

"I didn't expect a kiss," Johnny whispered as he peered over the railing down into the living room.

Mark and Donghyuck having their moment together.

Silently embracing each other.

"I did," Ten whispered back from his spot next to Johnny. "I just think they don't understand it yet."

Ten glanced down at the two and felt his heart swell.

He felt like a guardian angel right now.

"Isn't a kiss kind of clear?" Johnny raised a brow.

"No. Kisses can mean different things," Ten hummed as he interlocked his own hands.

"So you think it was a friendly kiss?" Johnny asked as he leaned closer to Ten.

Ten shook his head with a smile.

"It's not easy for everyone to find their soulmate," Ten glanced down at the two one more time. "They are lucky."

"They are, aren't they?" Johnny hummed.

Ten nodded before standing up and brushing himself off.

"I'm gonna take a shower before Tae gets home," Ten said as he turned to walk towards the bathroom.

"Hey, wait," Johnny grabbed onto his wrist and spinning him around.

"Oh come on," Ten said while rolling his eyes, his arms crossing over his chest. "We were being civil and now you are gonna ruin it by-"

Ten was cut off by a peck on his lips.

It was silent for a moment before Johnny let him go and started walking away.

"Hey!" Ten whisper-yelled, not wanting to disturb the younger ones with his own flustered mind. "What was that for?!"

Johnny turned around again and smirked.

Tens eyes widened when Johnny got close to his face again, noses brushing innocently.

"Kisses mean different things," Johnny winked. "Figure it out." 

Before Ten could curse him out, he spoke again.

"Wake me up for dinner," Johnny kissed him again and patted his butt before finally walking to his room.

Ten was left with red cheeks and his mouth dropped open.

What. The. Fuck.