11

"Donghyuck, wake up," A soothing voice called out to him. "C'mon it's time for dinner."

Donghyuck woke up to the feeling of soft fingers running through his hair.

Once he finally had the energy to open his eyes he noticed a person sitting on the side of the bed.

Donghyuck groaned once he realized where he was.

"Why do I always wake up here?" Donghyuck whined a bit as he watched Mark chuckle. "Get your hand out of my hair."

Donghyuck made no move to stop him as Mark continued to gently brush through his brown hair.

"You fainted at school and I brought you to the nurse," Mark glanced down at the boy with a smile. "You're lucky you didn't have a fever."

"Or what?" Donghyuck rolled his eyes. "You would've left me in the hallway."

"Of course not," Mark snorted as he poked Donghyucks cheek. "It just would've sucked for you to be out of school."

Donghyuck felt his face heat up at Marks words but slowly sat up on the bed.

"How'd I get here then?" Donghyuck frowned as he leaned forward and stretched out his arms.

"Taeyong-hyung brought you home," Mark said as he watched Donghyuck yawn.

"God you're embarrassing," Donghyuck shoved Marks shoulder. "Don't say home like I fucking live here."

"Sorry it's a habit-" Mark said before cutting himself off. "Did you...did you find the paper in your bag?"

Donghyuck thought for a moments before remembering how last night went.

"Yeah," Donghyuck mumbled as he looked at the sheets below him. "Yeah I did."

"Good," Mark said with a smile as he ruffled Donghyuck's hair. "C'mon dinners ready. I'm sure you'll feel better after you eat."

Donghyuck watched Mark exit the room before slowly throwing his legs over the side of the floor.

Why is he touching me so much...

Why don't I hate it?

...

"Yo Donghyuck!"

Donghyuck flinched when he heard his name yelled as he got to the bottom of the stairs.

He looked towards the dining room table and Johnny was sitting at it by himself.

"What's up, man?" Johnny smiled at him with his cheeks puffed out because of the food he was eating.

"Nothing much," Donghyuck shrugged his shoulders.

"Ay no need to be shy," Johnny chuckled  as he pointed at Donghyuck with a fork. "You're the only one of Mark's friends that I haven't wanted to kill yet."

"Huh?" Donghyuck asked.

He didn't know any of Mark's friends personally but he didn't think any of them were troublemakers.

"Ugh they are a nightmare sometimes," Johnny rolled his eyes. "Chenle screeches, Jisung breaks things and Renjun argues. Then y'know Jeno and let's just say he makes me wanna choke him with the amount of pda he displays. Then Jaemin is a super sweet kid but sometimes he just randomly says the word 'Sexy~' "

Donghyuck felt the corner of his mouth lift at that.

"The worst of them is Mark," Johnny leaned back in his chair with a large huff. "That boy drives me nuts sometimes. Y'know that he will randomly start rapping at 3 in the morning."