52

Donghyuck's mouth dropped open a little as his wide eyes connected with Mark's pain filled ones.

The world fell silent and for a moment it was just two hearts finally finding one another.

"What?" Donghyuck whispered, breaking the silence.

Mark didn't say anything but the look on his face was poisoning his heart.

His brows were strained together. His lips slightly downturned. His eyes were slightly squinted and glassy but there was an unmistakable shake to them. It was hard seeing him trying not to let his chin wobble.

The pink blanket that had been draped over Mark's naked torso dropped to the floor as he grabbed Donghyuck's hand and led him out of the kitchen.

...

The lights in Mark's room weren't on but Donghyuck could make out the shapes of the furniture he had become too familiar with.

He could hear Mark's uneven breathe behind him as soon as the door shut.

"Mark-" Donghyuck went to reach out but he was instantly pulled into a kiss.

Mark's hands were holding desperately onto his cheeks and his lips were pressing a little too hard in order to convey something Donghyuck didn't understand.

Mark backed them up gently until the back of Donghyuck's knees hit the bed and separated them.

Donghyuck looked up at Mark but the older still had yet to say anything. The look on his face was still there even as he was out of breath.

Donghyuck reached down for his own shirt before pulling it over his head. He watched something flash in Mark's eyes as he gingerly laid himself back on the bed.

There was only two breaths before Mark came down on top of him.

Mark pressed a knee between his thighs and one hand next to Donghyucks head before capturing his lips again.

The kiss was slower and filled with more warmth. Mark licking his lower lips and making gently intertwining their tongues.

It was an experience Donghyuck's never felt before.

Mark's free hand had placed itself on his bare ribcage and was stroking the bones like an instrument.

Donghyuck couldn't help the moan that came out of his throat when Mark began to press hot kisses to his jaw before moving down to his neck.

His hands reached up to tangle themselves in thick dark hair when there were teeth nipping at his sensitive skin.

His back arched into Mark's hand when he bit down on his collarbone before soothing the ache with his tongue. He felt like he was on fire as Mark began to kiss further down.

Donghyuck's eyes were half-lidded as he let everything wash over him. Everything felt hot. Burning. Passionate.

His eyes glazed over with unshed tears as he felt the other half of it.

Tender. Careful. Sweet.

Mark.

"I love you," Donghyuck whispered into the dark after Mark placed a kiss above his belly button.