29

Mark felt his knees hit the ground as soon as he was next to Donghyuck.

"Donghyuck!" Mark yelled as he flipped the boy onto his back.

What he saw horrified him.

Donghyuck's one eye was swollen shut and his lip was busted open and bleeding.

His cheeks flushed red as if they were hit over and over again.

Cigarette burns scarred the inner parts of his arms.

Glass from the window was lodged in different parts of his skin.

Hickeys, if you could even call them that, trailed all the way down his stomach.

What caught Mark's attention the most was the blood that was trailing down Donghyuck's legs.

"Donghyuck," Mark whispered into the air as he gently grabbed onto his face.

Donghyuck's eyes rolled open for a minute to meet Mark's chocolate brown eyes.

It was only a brief moment before Donghyuck was turning over and vomiting into the grass.

Mark felt an ugly feeling wind up in his chest when he saw the white substance that he was throwing up.

"Mark.. is that.." Jeno swallowed thickly in disgust.

"Get that fucker! I wasn't done!" Mark heard someone yell from the broken window.

"Play with the pink twink for now!" Another grumbly voice yelled back.

"Pink," Jeno stared at the house as he whispered.

Pink.

Pink.

Pink.

Jaemin.

Nana.

"Jaemin," Jeno's eyes bursted wide at the realization before another scream was heard from the house.

"Jeno! Don't you fucking dare go in there," Mark barked at him. "I'll go get him but you are not stepping one foot in that-"

Jeno didn't even notice Mark was talking.

Jeno was busy bursting through the front door.

Meanwhile...

Jaemin flinched when another fist pounded on the bathroom door.

The second he entered the house, he was thrown into the bathroom with barely a peek into the bedroom.

The glimpse of what he saw was enough to make him sick.

Donghyuck was tied to the bedpost.

And he had someone's-

Jaemin choked on a sob.

"Open the door, slut," A man's deep voice vibrated through the locked door.

Jaemin pulled out his phone and called the number of the one person who would always pick up.

"Jaemin? Where the hell are all of you-"

Taeyong's voice almost brought him comfort.

"Help! Please h-help," Jaemin sobbed into the phone. "Dear God help-"

"Oh my god, what's wrong? What happened baby? Are you alright-"

"No! Help please! Donghyuck's hurt and they- I think they-" Jaemin started to hyperventilate at the image he saw in the bedroom.