8

Donghyuck felt so groggy when he woke up.

He stretched his arms up and rolled over onto his other side before burying his face back in the soft comforter.

He took a deep breath and let the smell of maple syrup was over him.

Wait.

His blankets did not smell like that.

Donghyuck blinked his eyes open and the blue colored blanket immediately registered in his mind.

He quickly sat up and Marks room came into his view.

The lights were off and he could hear the light sound of the heater running.

The last thing he remembered was being in the dance studio with Ten.

It was almost like a dream getting to witness professional dancers in action.

Ten's dancing was truly amazing.

He wishes he looked like that.

He could never do any of the big dance moves at his house.

Donghyuck quickly got out out the bed and rubbed his eyes with his fists.

"Ah," He winced when he realized he still had a black eye.

Donghyuck walked towards the door before his hand froze on on door knob.

What the fuck was he supposed to say to Mark?

Donghyuck quickly shook his head and remembered that he is a bad bitch before opening the door and walking down the stairs.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT ON YOUR FACE?" Jeno yelled from the living room.

Donghyuck watched as Jeno marched right up to Jaemin who looked startled at the boys words.

Jeno grabbed Jaemins face with both his hands and he could see the dark expression he was sporting.

"A bruise?" Jaemin tried to lighten the mood with a small awkward smile but Jeno was having none of it.

"Nana, did someone punch you in the face-" Jeno was cut off by a small shriek.

Jeno turned to see Donghyuck with a hand over his chest and Mark standing behind him with his hand up in the air and a surprised look on his face.

"Mark Lee," Donghyuck scolded him. "Don't you know how to give someone a warning you goddamn nerd."

Jeno rolled his eyes before looking back at Jaemin.

Jaemin let his mouth open and close like a fish before he quickly spoke.

"Hyuckie!" Jaemin said quickly with a smile as he pointed at Donghyuck. "It was Donghyuck!"

"What?" Donghyuck choked as he watched Jeno's icy glare turn on him.

"You and Jaemin got into a fight?" Mark's worried voice said from behind him and Donghyuck couldn't say a word.

"You did what?" Jeno's voice was dark as Donghyuck stared helplessly at Jaemin who quickly realized his mistake.

"No! Oh no, no, no," Jaemin said quickly before crowding into Donghyucks space.

Donghyuck flinched when Jaemin intertwined his arm through Donghyuck's own.

Donghyuck watched the nervous look on Jaemins face with a raised brow.

"We were...hanging out at school! And uhm..." Jaemin bit his lip nervously as he watched Jeno stare him down.

"It's icy outside," Donghyuck finished for him as he realized whatever he was doing was just a cover to hide the truth from Jeno. "I slipped on my way into the building and my face hit the door handle. Jaemin tried to help me up but he slipped to and his face hit my foot."