16

"Close your eyes," Mark's voice whispered before covering Donghyuck's eyes with a hands anyways.

"Hell no," Donghyuck said trying to peel Mark's hands off but it was no use. "This is how people get kidnapped and shoved in a van."

Mark laughed in his ear before nudging Donghyuck's ankle with his foot. "We rode here together. I'm not shoving you in a van."

"Then where are you taking me?" Donghyuck raised a brow as they began walking, it was a little difficult with Mark's hands on his eyes. "And why do we have to walk if it's outside? I refuse to walk a mile like this either. I am a lazy bi-"

"Hyuckie," Mark whined in the youngers ear. "Don't you trust me?"

No.

Donghyuck didn't respond verbally but he just put his hands on the ones on his eyes.

"Donghyuck?"

"Just pay attention so I don't slip and fall," Donghyuck mumbled, his mind focusing a little too much on the fact that Mark's warm chest was almost pressed against his back.

"It's not too far now," Mark was definitely smiling. "We just hand to get across the parking lot."

"Are you telling me I could've gotten hit by a car?!" Donghyuck screeched as he realized he's been walking blindly across a parking lot filled with rushing cars.

"I wouldn't have let you get hit," Mark laughed again, his chest bumping against Donghyuck's back playfully.

"Maybe I should push you infront of one," Donghyuck snapped at him before completely stopping his feet making Mark stop abruptly as well. "I'm not moving anymore until you tell me where we are going."

"That's fine," Mark said before removing his hands from Donghyucks eyes. "We are here anyway."

Donghyuck blinked the blurriness in his eyes away before they widened at the sight.

What he didnt realize was that across the street from the mall was a beach.

The water was dark blue and both the water and sand glistened because of the sunset.

The orange and yellows of the horizon making a gorgeous view but it was softened with hints of pink.

It was beautiful.

Unbeknownst to Donghyuck, Mark was looking at the tan boy's expression. The way his caramel eyes lit up at the sight and how his whole face softened. His delicate features in their truest form.

"You want to sit up there?" Mark jerked his head in the direction behind him.

Since the beach was lower there was a concrete wall against the hill that separated it from the road.

"I can't get up there," Donghyuck shook his head before turning back to the scenery.

Mark grabbed on to Donghyucks hand before dragging him towards the wall.

"Mark, I just told you that-" Donghyuck let out a squeak when Mark picked him up by the hips, lifting him high in the air before setting him down at the top of the wall.

Mark put his hand against the tip of the wall before pulling himself up to sit next to the brunette.

"See, isn't it better?" Mark grinned before Donghyuck punched him hard in the shoulder.

"What the fuck, you asshole?" Donghyuck's ears were turning pink but he played it off as anger.

"What?" Mark pouted and rubbed his aching arm. "You said you couldn't get up here! Not that you didnt want to sit up here."